Successful Clan guide

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Mossheart, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Ty very helpful

2. Also when it comes to recruiting, try to get on the same level as the potential member and let them know that you are friends! Don't post ads on players walls though, I've never went to clans with ads on the wall unless they have a post before it leveling with me XD

3. How to apply to help from clan rescue?
    Post on Save-Our-Clan and you could be randomly selected to have your clan helped and running again.

Current Ops
    The current goals of Clan Rescue are to expand, so they can move to into a fail clan to establish stable leadership and constant growing member basis.

Allies
    No allies currently but we will add any alliances as we go down the road.

*Note if you'd like to be an allied clan speak with Brick.

Stat Requirements
    Hansel 6m cs
    Attack builds 8m cs

Rules
    • •Since we will be helping other clans we are looking for members who aren't going to cause trouble.
      •Members must respect the rules of the clan we are assisting
      •No farming is allowed because our goal is to help players grow clans not destroy them.

Contact list
    • • BRICK-TAMLAND
      •7A9_Azzaro_7A9

*Note contact the people on the list for any issues about the clan or operations

Q n' A
    Q: How will you know what clans need help?
    A: Instead of asking people who wants help we'd rather have you post on Save-our-clan 's wall.

Q: I want to be a member are there any requirements?
    A: There are no requirements to join Clan Rescue, we currently seek new players that we can help grow. However we need players with experience in clan management or has connections to bring in more players.

*If your question was not answered contact any one on the list I provided.

Clan Background
    We were created to help players who struggle to get there clan(s) running.

Although we do look forward to helping players run their clans we will not help you out if you are seen as unfit to run a clan. We don't want our effort to be wasted.

Azzaro

4. [​IMG]

There is not much I can say, other than that the Thievius raccoonus has been passed down from generation to generation to the thieves of the cooper family. "Anyone who can steal can be called a good thief....But the very devious few, who can scam, swindle, and confuse a criminal mastermind, has the Honor of being called a MASTER THIEF! The Thievius Raccoonus contains hundreds of tricks and tactics for a thief to use.

Current Ops
    The current goals of The Thievius Raccoonus is to grow and to grow they would like members such as your self to join and help out.

Allies
    Currently they do not have allies however they are seeking an alliance with other clans.

*Note if you'd like to be an allied clan speak with anyone on the contact list below.

Stat Requirements
    No set stat requirements yet but they'd like for the members to post 3 clan ads a day.

Rules
    • •Since they are a new clan they are looking for members who aren't going to cause any/much trouble.
      •Members must respectful and follow all ruled
      •Report all issues on farming before returning hits.

Contact list
    • • xxhunterxx47
      •Daywing

*Note contact the people on the list for any issues about the clan or operations

Q n' A
    Q: Is this clan a spin off of another clan or is it completely original?
    A: The clan name is not inspired from any clan in KaW and the first to use this name.

Q: What do I have to do to become admin?
    A: Admin is earned but a special few will be considered suitable for admin if they are active and help out with the clan.

Q: Are you guys going to be a warring clan?
    A: Down the road when we have the requirements to start warring we will actively engage in wars.

*If your question was not answered contact any one on the list I provided.

Clan threads are a service provided by me. Me and the clan I am in have no affiliation with the clan The Thievius Raccoonus.

5. Re: Successful Clan guide,

I want to get Info regarding any Successful Clan to Join.

6. The post feels outdated and needs to be updated

7. Succesful clan is definitely not KINGDOMHEARTS.
    At least not their admin Gorybunny, an admin that kicks guests in EB.

If I'm understats, kick the admin that doored me.
    If I'm understats, at least let me finish the eb.

Not a single wall nor a message.