Successful Clan guide

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Mossheart, Dec 1, 2011.

1. oh. thanks, I'll change it.

2. Moss, I'll go on comp and try to find mine/apologize's

3. Thank you. :)

4. Okay. I'm sorry if I sounded rude, I just haven't seen it.

5. Something about how if you make a clan thread actually put some time and effort into it wouldn't hurt

6. What the heck Shol? This took a long time, believe it or not (mainly typing it out on iPod...).

7. He wasn't talking about your thread lol

8. Nope, lol, I wasn't.

You've got nothing on forum advertising though

9. Just provide a link to Serpent's Clan Ad thread thingo for Clan thread advertisements. I like it, I don't know if anyone else does though.

How To Make A Clan Thread - By Serpent

I also think you should mention an active CC. Active CC not only keeps the clan interesting, but also can strengthen friendships etc. which makes members feel like they "belong" and they become loyal and feel part of something and will want to stay.

And encourage your clan members to buy their fellow clan members as allies. It makes the little noobies feel loved, and gives them extra motivation to impress you and grow.

10. Thanks Melon. I'll provide that link and add an active clan chat section as planned.

11. Really need to be stickied! It would help to see less noob clans!

12. Good job moss.

13. Thanks guys for all your helpful feedback. If I've missed anything, just post here and I'll edit it in. Thanks.

14. Moss, also add that if you cannot buy a clan, it idnt a good idea to try to own one, as it will inevitably fail.

You have to atleast be able to teach and grow new/small players in your clan, and know what you are talking about too.

15. That's already in there :roll:

16. Haha :p Its fine.

Im still hoping for ideas of what else I could put in here.

PS. Please excuse my lack of apostrophes (not sure how you spell it :p), the key on my laptop is broken :S