READ BEFORE you make a clan thread.

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by *Serpent11111 (01), Oct 4, 2011.

1. Yes Serpent has a thread based solely on the same subject but it needs a redo.

I'll begin with BBcodes

So one too organize what you post will be too use color and/or size.

To use a BBcode you must type in these following

• •[size=what ever number from 100-200]Type what you want to emphasize[/size]
      Example
      • put in what you want too list such as rules (use these two symbols a hyphen or bullet points

•[color=what ever color you want]type in key info in color[/color]
      Example Red

Next you will want too add some structure to your thread I advise too start with a fictional story relevant to your clan (you make one up) or a brief introduction to the thread.
    To end your thread, end it with a question and answer, and list of people too ask what you may have not touched on or explained well enough.

An example structure I use is
    • -Background of your clan
      *Gives an idea of your leadership values and/or why the clan was made.

-Fictional story having to do with your clan(optional)
      *This usually makes the thread worth a lot more,people will read this and will enjoy it.

-Criteria/Rules
      *Gives your readers an ideas of how the clan will work.

(Relevant Pic having to do with your clan)

-Contact List
      *Gives your readers a list on who they should contact for entrance or questions they may have.

-Short Q n' A
      *Answer a few questions you have not clarified enough or that your readers need to know.

*Optional
      -Motto/clan icon
      -List of your clan allies or family

I have thread I made a long time ago enjoy it and feel free too copy it.

Red Equinox
      [​IMG]

The Knights of Templar were sent by the Christian Pope to find the Holy Grail. After years of searching, certain knights soon abandoned their quest and decided to go off on their own.
      They created an army of rebels called the Red Equinox. Soon, the Rebels began their new quest; to conquer all the other kingdoms. There were 2 kings, Vengeful and Vasilias, whom, through much blood, gained the respect of the growing rebels and were given leadership over them.

Current Ops
      The rebels know as Red Equinox current operations is:
      The conquest of ruling KaW.

We need to fill our ranks up to ensure our ability to take part in the Estoc Wars.
      What kind of army would we be, without our knights?

Allies
      Dirty Deeds

*Note if you'd like to be an allied clan of Red Equinox message myself or Vasilias we will try to get back to you ASAP.

Criteria/Rules
      Player stat requirements:
      Hansel: 200k cs
      Attack/Hybrid builds: 400k cs
      Potion requirements:
      We are pushing for our members to have at least 1,000 of every attack pot (Reg and Spy) and 500 of every defense pot (Reg and Spy)
      An age limit?
      We would like our members to be some what mature so members should be from ages 14 and up.

Potion requirements?
      We are pushing for our members to have at least 2,000 of every spy and basic defense pots.

Rules
      • •Farming is allowed,but don't piss off the wrong people
        •Talk in clan chat for updates on what the clan is getting involved in
        •Don't trash talk unless you're actually going to carry out the actions you said you would
        •Respect other clan members,and expect to help each other out

[​IMG]

Contact list
      • •Vasilias (owner)
        •Vengeful (Co Owner)
        •Buzz-Kill (Head admin)

*Note contact the people on this list for any reason needed from recruitment to issues with a member

Q n' A
    Q: What kind of clan is Red Equinox?
    A: Red Equinox is a war training clan.
    We will train our members how to do system wars and off system wars.

Q: I want to be a member but I don't have the requirements; what do I do?
    A: We will have our members that don't meet requirements be on the “Waiting List.” Check in with an admin and report your growth every week until you meet requirements.
    Examples
    •I now have 3bill in allies
    •I bought a new land
    •I have ___ of every potion

Q: Will you help me if I get farmed or stripped?
    A: Help will be provided to our LOYAL members,if you are in the clan for less than a week and begin complain about being farmed or stripped you won't receive help.

*If your question was not answered contact any one on the list I provided.
    Titles
    Probation > 1 week or less
    Trainee > 2-6 weeks with Red Equinox
    Trainer > people who know the game mech's very well.

[​IMG]

*Be sure too leave a special thank if any one else contributed too your thread.

2. Huge thread but helpful

3. Get "Loiter Squad" to read this so I never have to see a recruitment thread that embarrassing again.

4. How do you change colours and post pictures. I wanna make a clan thread. But been looking around trying to figure it out. I ve a galaxy 3...if that helps...please follow me and teach me I really wanna learn..how to create links and pages also

5. Thanks Serpent! I have quite a number of things written down thanks to your guide. Love ya! People, come check out my thread when I'm done!
    THANKS

6. Hey guys most likely this weekend I'm going to buy a clan and I'd like to know who is interested in joining the clan.

This clan will be named Victrix Mortalis (conquerors of death), Victrix Mortalis will need some positions filled such as
    • •scribes
      -(best forum users)
      •War den
      -(Members with off system war experience), •Propaganda Officer
      -(Needed to bring in new members).

Victrix Mortalis will be multi purposed for EE wars when we have a good member base and for epic battles (Who knew) /Sarcasm

Victrix Mortalis will most likely not be successful clan at first so we will need members who are committed to our cause of expansion. I understand that it will be rough at first, so communicate with me and tell me what should be fixed. You will be listened to and I will try my best to not be ignorant and fix the problem.

To join the clan follow me and I will follow back ASAP.

Keep in mind the clan will be made this weekend Saturday or Sunday!

You made it to the end congrats

Thanks for Reading

7. Hey guys most likely this weekend I'm going to buy a clan and I'd like to know who is interested in joining the clan.

This clan will be named Victrix Mortalis (conquerors of death), Victrix Mortalis will need some positions filled such as
    • •scribes
      -(best forum users)
      •War den
      -(Members with off system war experience)
      •Propaganda Officer

Victrix Mortalis will be multi purposed for EE wars when we have a good member base and for epic battles (Who knew) /Sarcasm

Victrix Mortalis will most likely not be successful clan at first so we will need members who are committed to our cause of expansion. I understand that it will be rough at first, so communicate with me and tell me what should be fixed. You will be listened to and I will try my best to not be ignorant and fix the problem.

You made it to the end congrats

Thanks for Reading!

8. Hey guys most likely this weekend I'm going to buy a clan and I'd like to know who is interested in joining the clan.

• •scribes
      -(best forum users)
      •War den
      -(Members with off system war experience)
      •Propaganda Officer

You made it to the end of the thread congrats!

Thanks for Reading!

9. Long ago, three knights traveled to the Underworld. They had one mission, there mission was to slay death it's self. They fought an epic battle, until death it's self had fallen victim to the slash of Mans blade.
    They soon created a clan for those whom will be called when death rises to reclaim what is rightfully his. The clan is know as Victrix Mortalis, Latin for Conquers of Death.

• Victrix Mortalis

Current Ops
    Currently we plan on, passive growth since we have some newer members who are learning the game.

Allies

Criteria/Rules[/color
    • •Must have some KaW experience, we plan to war in the near future.
      •You should be potted up for your own sake.
      •Stats don't matter but be sure you can hit the eb.
      •Farming doesn't matter but don't coming crying if you get hit back.
    *If any of the rules are unclear please message me, I will get back to you ASAP.

Q N'A
    • Q: What do you plan to achieve as a clan?
      A: We plan to spread out and become successful, that is what our goal is. Yet, we will do what it takes to protect our members.
      Q:What is Victrix Mortalis doing right now?
      A: As a new clan we will try our best to find what eb we can finish fastest with the highest payout. I personally want to do back to back Revenge of Warbeast until we unlock No Mans Land.

*Note; contact any of the members on this list for any question on our clan or for recruitment.

Contacts

• [​IMG]

On behalf of Victrix Mortalis, I'd like to thank you for reading our recruitment thread.

10. Long ago, three knights traveled to the Underworld. They had one mission, there mission was to slay death it's self. They fought an epic battle, until death it's self had fallen victim to the slash of Mans blade.
    They soon created a clan for those whom will be called when death rises to reclaim what is rightfully his. The clan is know as Victrix Mortalis, Latin for Conquers of Death.
    Do you have what it takes to Conquer death?

• Victrix Mortalis

Current Ops
    Currently we plan on, passive growth since we have some newer members who are learning the game.

Allies
    •the noob clan
    *Message me if you'd like to become allies with VM.

Criteria/Rules
    *If any of the rules are unclear please message me, I will get back to you ASAP.

Q N' A

A: We plan to spread out and become successful, that is what our goal is. Yet, we will do what it takes to protect our members.
      A: As a new clan we will try our best to find what eb we can finish fastest with the highest payout. I personally want to do back to back Revenge of Warbeast until we unlock No Mans Land.

*Note; contact any of the members on this list for any question on our clan or for recruitment.

Contacts
    • • VM-Vengeful -VM
      •Alcyone

[​IMG]

On behalf of Victrix Mortalis, I'd like to thank you for reading our recruitment thread.

11. That was a waste of my time..

12. Sorry guys for the spam it's were I can test the thread before posted.

13. Last time

Long ago, three knights traveled to the Underworld. They had one mission, there mission was to slay death it's self. They fought an epic battle, until death it's self had fallen victim to the slash of Mans blade.
    Do you have what it takes to Conquer death?

• Victrix Mortalis
    [​IMG]

Current Ops

Allies
    • •the noob clan
    *Message me if you'd like to become allies with Victrix Mortalis.

Criteria/Rules

Q N' A

Contacts
    • • VM-Vengeful -VM
      •Alcyone
      •Realboy1

Can you fight a better battle?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a vengeful thread!

14. Post it vengeful, great effort.