READ BEFORE you make a clan thread.

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by *Serpent11111 (01), Oct 4, 2011.

1. Red Equinox
    [​IMG]

The Knights of Templar were sent by the Christian Pope to find the Holy Grail. After years of searching, certain knights soon abandoned their quest and decided to go off on their own.
    They created an army of rebels called the Red Equinox. Soon, the Rebels began their new quest; to conquer all the other kingdoms. There were 2 kings, Vengeful and Vasilias, whom, through much blood, gained the respect of the growing rebels and were given leadership over them.

Current Ops
    The rebels know as Red Equinox current operations is:
    The conquest of ruling KaW.

We need to fill our ranks up to ensure our ability to take part in the Estoc Wars.
    What kind of army would we be, without our knights?

Allies
    Dirty Deeds

*Note if you'd like to be an allied clan of Red Equinox message myself or Vasilias we will try to get back to you ASAP.

Criteria/Rules
    Player stat requirements:
    Hansel: 200k cs
    Attack/Hybrid builds: 400k cs
    Potion requirements:
    We are pushing for our members to have at least 1,000 of every attack pot (Reg and Spy) and 500 of every defense pot (Reg and Spy)
    An age limit?
    We would like our members to be some what mature so members should be from ages 14 and up.

Potion requirements?
    We are pushing for our members to have at least 2,000 of every spy and basic defense pots.

Rules
    • •Farming is allowed,but don't piss off the wrong people
      •Talk in clan chat for updates on what the clan is getting involved in
      •Don't trash talk unless you're actually going to carry out the actions you said you would
      •Respect other clan members,and expect to help each other out

[​IMG]

Contact list
    • •Vasilias (owner)
      •Vengeful (Co Owner)
      •Buzz-Kill (Head admin)

*Note contact the people on this list for any reason needed from recruitment to issues with a member

Q n' A
    Q: What kind of clan is Red Equinox?
    A: Red Equinox is a war training clan.
    We will train our members how to do system wars and off system wars.

Q: I want to be a member but I don't have the requirements; what do I do?
    A: We will have our members that don't meet requirements be on the “Waiting List.” Check in with an admin and report your growth every week until you meet requirements.
    Examples
    •I now have 3bill in allies
    •I bought a new land
    •I have ___ of every potion

Q: Will you help me if I get farmed or stripped?
    A: Help will be provided to our LOYAL members,if you are in the clan for less than a week and begin complain about being farmed or stripped you won't receive help.

*If your question was not answered contact any one on the list I provided.
    Titles
    Probation > 1 week or less
    Trainee > 2-6 weeks with Red Equinox
    Trainer > people who know the game mech's very well.

[​IMG]

Special Thanks to
    -Vasilias for picture resizing
    -The mod whom sticked Serpent's clan thread(might have been him)
    -Armoury gave me clan name :lol:

Vengeful

2. People need to keep it comprehensible if they want others to understand what their clan is about. When I see clan descriptions with grandiose, RP-type stories, I get lost and I discount them a whole lot.

3. R. A. G. E.
    [​IMG]

Current Ops
    Our current goal is to grow with active members who are willing to fight for each other and members that have Loyalty and respect for each other.

Allies
    • 1.C.R.

*Note if you'd like to be an allied clan of Rage speak with Savage or Temp about it.

Stat Requirements
    Hansel 6m cs
    Attack builds 8m cs

Rules
    • •This is an 18 clan if you join and your under the age we expect you to act mature
      •We our members to respect fellow clan members because we are a family
      •We would also like our members to read clan chat, we have ca targets available often and expect you hit them
      •Lastly, we would like all of our members to be OSW ready. For those unfamiliar with OSW you must be able to fight when an OSW breaks out.

Contact list
    • • _-Savage-_
      •-_Temp_-
      •Capitoline

*Note contact the people on this list for any reason needed from recruitment to issues with a member

Q n' A
    Q: What kind of clan is Rage?
    A: Rage is a war clan, we run eb's to upgrade and repot. We also expect that if you join you will fight during an OSW.

A: Luckily for you we have a sub clan you can join until you are large enough to fight with us another day.

Q: What does Rage offer that most clans don't?
    A:We offer a clan that will fight to defend our members and we have members that are not afraid to hit or be hit.

*If your question was not answered contact any one on the list I provided above

Clan Mottos

£xterminate ₳ll ₩ho Øppose Us
    Øur ₩ar łs Peace
    ₳nd
    Øur łgnorance łs Strength

₩e Ðon't Ǥet Mad ₳nd ₣arm
    ₩e Ř.₳.Ǥ.Ē ₳nd ₩ar
    ₩e Ðon't ₣orgive ₩hen ¥ou Say Sorry
    ₩e Ðon't Move Øn To Øther Targets
    ₩e Move Øn ₩hen ¥ou Cry

Azzaro

4. [​IMG]

Current Ops
    Our current goal is to grow with active members who are willing to fight for each other and members that have Loyalty and respect for each other.

Allies
    • • 1.C.R.

*Note if you'd like to be an allied clan of Rage speak with Savage or Temp about it.

Stat Requirements
    Hansel 6m cs
    Attack builds 8m cs

Rules
    • •This is an 18 clan if you join and your under the age we expect you to act mature
      •We our members to respect fellow clan members because we are a family
      •We would also like our members to read clan chat, we have ca targets available often and expect you hit them
      •Lastly, we would like all of our members to be OSW ready. For those unfamiliar with OSW you must be able to fight when an OSW breaks out.

Contact list
    • • _-Savage-_
      • -_Temp_-
      • Capitoline

Q n' A
    Q: What kind of clan is Rage?
    A: Rage is a war clan, we run eb's to upgrade and repot. We also expect that if you join you will fight during an OSW.

A: Luckily for you we have a sub clan you can join until you are large enough to fight with us another day.

Q: What does Rage offer that most clans don't?
    A:We offer a clan that will fight to defend our members and we have members that are not afraid to hit or be hit.

Clan Background
    We are a young clan but have been Many places .. Experienced diff styles of osw had learned from some of the best fighters ... Friends and enemies alike. We have fought in our share of osw.

Clan Mottos

• £xterminate ₳ll ₩ho Øppose Us
      Øur ₩ar łs Peace
      ₳nd
      Øur łgnorance łs Strength

₩e Ðon't Ǥet Mad ₳nd ₣arm
      ₩e Ř.₳.Ǥ.Ē ₳nd ₩ar
      ₩e Ðon't ₣orgive ₩hen ¥ou Say Sorry
      ₩e Ðon't Move Øn To Øther Targets
      ₩e Move Øn ₩hen ¥ou Cry

Azzaro

5. [​IMG]

There is not much I can say, other than that the Thievius Raccóónus has been passed down from generation to generation to the thieves of the cooper family. "Anyone who can steal can be called a good thief....But the very devious few, who can scam, swindle, and confuse a criminal mastermind, has the Honor of being called a MASTER THIEF! The Thievius Raccóónus contains hundreds of tricks and tactics for a thief to use.

Current Ops
    The current goals of The Thievius Raccóónus is to grow and to grow they would like members such as your self to join and help out.

Allies
    Currently they do not have allies however they are seeking an alliance with other clans.

*Note if you'd like to be an allied clan speak with anyone on the contact list below.

Stat Requirements
    No set stat requirements yet but they'd like for the members to post 3 clan ads a day.

Rules
    • •Since they are a new clan they are looking for members who aren't going to cause any/much trouble.
      •Members must respectful and follow all ruled
      •Report all issues on farming before returning hits.

Contact list
    • • xxhunterxx47
      •Daywing

*Note contact the people on the list for any issues about the clan or operations

Q n' A
    Q: Is this clan a spin off of another clan or is it completely original?
    A: The clan name is not inspired from any clan in KaW and the first to use this name.

Q: What do I have to do to become admin?
    A: Admin is earned but a special few will be considered suitable for admin if they are active and help out with the clan.

Q: Are you guys going to be a warring clan?
    A: Down the road when we have the requirements to start warring we will actively engage in wars.

Clan threads are a service provided by me. Me and the clan I am in have no affiliation with the clan The Thievius Raccoonus.

6. Wait how do you put photos in?

7. UPDATES
    • • New management, through a series of dramatic events, ownership has been transferred to me.
      • Were no longer looking for just experienced players, we are open to players near 2.5 mill cs.

[​IMG]
      Join us in the fight for order!

Current OpsWe are rebuilding and changing our clan, we were primarily focused on PVP now that management has changed we are looking for players regardless of experience. How ever we do ask for players to be mature outside of our clan chat.

Criteria/Rules
      Player Requirements
      • •Hansel 2m cs
        •Attack/Hybrid builds 3m cs

Age LimitWe expect our members to be some what mature, we do enjoy some good laughs though.

Rules
      • •Farming is no longer permitted, unless you speak to an admin for permission.
        •We expect players to check clan chat for updates.
        •Don't trash talk we don't want to be know for having big mouths.
        •Respect your clan mates,and work hard to make NWO as good as we can make it.

[​IMG]

*If you're a member speak with NWO_Head-Honcho_NWO about any disagreements with the way we are running the clan.

Contact list
      • • NWO_Head-Honcho_NWO
        •dungeonsdragongeek
        • NWO_Benena_NWO
        • Devil_Devastation
        • NWO_Tamara_NWO

*Note
    Contact any of us on the listed above for recruitment, questions, or clan issues.

[​IMG]

Q n' A
    Q: What kind of clan is New World Order?
    A: New World Order was made to be primarily a player vs player clan. However, through many events we have changed and now we are now committed to running epic battles as we grow our member base.

A: We encourage you to meet the clan requirements. If you do not meet the requirements we will allow you to join however on probation.

Q: With the change to the clan what is different now.
    A: I am focused on changing the overall message we have left, we do not want to be seen as aggressors. We want to kick back and enjoy the game.

*If your question was not answered contact any one on the list I provided above.

[​IMG]

8. Abstention: gibberish yt? Luxury yr vt