 Knights of the Fire Emblem

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xioxas, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Yes it is time again that Knights of the Fire Emblem (KotFE) brings back the art of Off system war (OSW). Back to the days when all KAW had were OSW's. A time before Plunder Wars (PW). A Time before Epic Battles (EB's). A time when you had to fight to earn respect and money to grow. A much better time in Kaw, when you knew who your friends were and were not. Time to get back to were Kaw started in the beginning. Bring on the fight.

You have 3 choices lead, follow or get the hell out of the way.

Knights of the Fire emblem has been here 6 years, and is here to stay. Time for all the Old Timers to come out of retirement and join the fight. Time for us to teach the new players of Kaw the art of OSW. Time to leave the EB's and earn respect on the battle Field. The respect that is only gained from the battle field.

We are Knights of the Fire Emblem. We will not give into anything or anyone.

This post was posted by a main come at me, I love running naked around Kaw, but I will not be alone .

2. if they seem inactive then how come RS responds?

3. No sir. You shut up.

4. Technically the 'follow' part is basically ruled out as most of your clans are closed for recruitment. Take notice of the word most

5. Bump for lolz

6. This is how we will win the osw. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

7. That post made zero sense, you winning by bumping forum posts ? New zaft strategy ?

8. Even I'm confused, this is a worse strategy than the faking suicide strategy that a certain other clan uses. Go think of a new one Bach.

9. Wow. It started here

10. Stop nechro bumping

11. Or what? You gonna follow spam people to death?

12. This isn't just a kotfe thread anymore. It's a great snapshot of kaw days past, and players who've come and gone.

Always worth a bump.

13. Only thing they can really think of now. Kinda running out of options. :3

14. Says the former iG member... Now probie in illum who is kissing the ass off the person who he previously trash talked.

Yup, you have no credibility left.

15. I once thought it said Koffe... :(