 Knights of the Fire Emblem

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xioxas, Jan 26, 2010.

1. You've been playing 2 years and you're more than half way to BC, that's what i base my assumption off

Keep spending money bro

2. Brains, will take you a lot further than money will little one.

3. Ah yes, because you need brains to play a game or grow on a game

I wonder how much retirement funds ATA has made just off of you alone

Anyway, why you talking? Go hit your eb

4. You don't need them, the same way you don't need money, but if you have brains, and you use them correctly then you'll grow a lot faster.

5. Why is this thread still going? Shouldn't it be locked or something for derailing.

6. This is false .

7. Keep on subject, please:

I've been in KotFE for for years.

For me: KotFE = KaW

8. Belated reply here to you and others

But actually if your heads werent so far in the sand you would see the age of this thread and its a little part of KaW history

KotFE was built up by this thread 6.5years ago
    before there were even actual clans in KaW- the thread was the clan

Even if you are a lover or hater , some respect for KaW history perleeease!!

9. It's true kotfe has shrunk in size. It's inevitable. Several clans before them have grown, become powerful and then shrunk again. Perhaps several of them weren't as boastful when they had their day. Perhaps this is why people post negative views of kotfe.

This is the only real thread back to the good old days. It's an interesting read - kotfe now fight half of the clans that supported them when they were set up.

I suppose that's what makes it fascinating. This thread evokes memories of the kaw timeline and how the game has changed and alliances have changed. It also serves as a reminder to friends and foes who have left the game over the years. Without going off topic the latest lands have seen more depart sadly.

Anyway good to see this thread pop up once in a while.

Steve
    WAR

10. Only thing what i have to say is that kotfe ones was a great clan,now they are seen as bully's because there arrogance went up in there head and farming people for no reason. This we saw in the past more often and no clan or alliance survived it.

11. Kotfe as a whole is not a bully. But Kotfe also will not be disrespected. For we are the Knights of the burny circle thingy and will not fall!! (^__^)

12. Pssssht. KotFE..

Bully the weak

13. Why don't you fight them if you're so strong. If you don't like the way it is, change it.

14. That statless tho

15. It's the account I'm using at this time to post. I won't switch accounts to just post on forums.

16. The statless always have an excuse

17. And the BC are always spenders.

18. That's why I'm not BC

19. Erm... Close enough...

20. I'm not even half way to BC