 Knights of the Fire Emblem

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xioxas, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Okay so I figured it's time I made a clan, and I should make it as epic as I can..... Animations 

Since the invention of guns the way of swords, lances, and, axes had slowly faded. With the fire emblem, these ways have been brought back to wreck havoc on the face of evil. 

This clan is generally for those who arnt to dependant on others, but want some help and guidance . You will need to learn to become independant, yet clan associated. We will take opportunities to join in wars when we grow, but until then we will also do mercenary work.

Ranks: 
    Leaders:

Lords-these are the clan leaders, will not be based on attack but instead your ability to act with responsibility.
    [​IMG]

Sages- advisors to the clan, will be chided by ability to make good decisions
    [​IMG]

Attack:

Recruit(0-30k attack)
    The pupils of the clan, always training to improve and prove thier strength
    [​IMG]

Archer(31-60k attack)
    One of the last lines of defense, always on guard and prepared for battle.
    [​IMG]

Knight(61-90k attack)
    Powerful, yet slow these knights are always ready to do some damage.
    [​IMG]

Cavalier(91-150k attack)
    Able to wield different weapons, these mighty horse riders are couragous, strong, and proud.
    [​IMG]

Hero(151+ attack)
    These mighty warriors fear nothing. The elites on the battle field who never give up until they are the victor.
    [​IMG]

Spy ranks:

Bandit(0-20k spy)
    Often looked down upon, the thieves will take what they want, when they want.
    [​IMG]

thief(21-50k spy)
    Able to move around without being seen, these spies still require a little more training before they can go without lockpicks.(couldn't find an animation)

Rouge(51-90k spy)
    Master thieves, able to open chest without lockpicks and can easily steal from anyone.(no animation)

Assassins(91k+ spy) 
    Ruthless killers who never fail, this Is the last person you ever want to see if you plan to live.
    [​IMG]

Special Class:

Mercenary( at least 60k attack or 50k spy)
    These troops are part of the clan, but are willing to work missions for other clans for a fee.(buying allies)
    [​IMG]

Any suggestions are welcome, support is also very welcome 
    Please leave comments, but all hate comments shall be posted on my wall and not on the tread.

2. VERY cool intro to clan looks good buddy good luck i support 

3. Can i be a out of clan merc

4. Agah, laggy animations, and no out of clan mercs, but I will come to you if we ever need you.

5. I wanna be Ike! Lol just kiddin. I'm already in a clan. But I support this 100%. loveee fire emblem.

6. Very nice intro and nice animations

7. First new clan I support
    like the fact that you are actually original in your setup
    good luck and I'll support yah however you want 

8. New class: based on the diplomacy of the Deadly Ghostwe will accept 1 representative from each clan that want to ally KotFE and they will speak for your clan in our affairs.
    Bishop(clan representatives)
    [​IMG]

9. Looks cool I'llsupport if I can

10. I represent the Knights Templar

11. I want ta temporarely represent AoA

12. I will represent a fellow "new" clan and be representative of UPS (hope Reese don't ge mad)

13. Bishops:
    robijoe- AoA
    milkmonsterKnights Templer
    jbodizzle(I'm sorry if this is wrong spelling)UPS

14. Im gonna cry, lol, no recruits, there are to many clans

15. Awesome if I ever quit/get kicked out ost likely won't quit) I wil join this one 

16. I'll join.