 Knights of the Fire Emblem

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xioxas, Jan 26, 2010.

1. KotFE? Didn't they run from ZAFT?

2. Ugh some people are stupid

3. yeah u are :-D

4. Equilibrium thought you knew. No one runs from zaft anymore, Apoc and Kotfe saw to that. Silly boy

5. I do remember all the lb KotFE running from ZAFT

6. another insane noob talking nonsense. I genuinely never tire of listening to this crap

7. How can it be talking crap when all of KaW watched it happen?

8. Not the way I remember it then again I. Plus have been distracted by the destruction of Zaft at the hands of Apoc. Full respect to those still fighting but the days of those bullies running KaW are long gone. Now grow a little so we can have some fun plse

9. This is why he earned machine tags, for being pc warrior

10. Hi I'm looking for troll machine mind telling it i'd like to speak to it

11. Omg Bach I haven't laughed so hard in years, and that was just after I clicked and saw yr stats.  seriously brah, do you even lift?

12. Seriously someone tell troll to hit with his main nd stop foolin around with his alts

13. ND now I wait.... This could take a bit of time.
    *Opens a beer*

14. @kotfe do you really want someone like troll in your alliance knowing he won't face someone half his size in a tap tap game. Hiding and hits with alts cause he wants to do events instead of actual PvP.

15. Love me

16. I would love to but alas you too are far too small grow damn it guys grow 

17. Tear down to my size player!

18. Lol Rogue but at least you made me genuinely LOL?

19. 'Grow damn it grow'
    Isnt that apocalypse new motto all there doing is bcin

20. That and terror stripping, seems these days all they can do is Kamikaze war!