 Knights of the Fire Emblem

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xioxas, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Though it's nice to see some glass half full folks on here...

420m cs isn't "close" to 1.2b cs

2. Steve glad you got the importance of this thread - much more important than just a clan thread <3

i will add for those harking kotfe is shrinking we have a top 10 clan and a top 30 clan so kotfe is alive kicking and strong

for those crying we are bullies - kotfe have always been farmers nothing has changed there - we play this game to the full just like we did 6 years ago!!

3. Happy 7th birthday Kotfe?

4. Your a day late.

But damn. It's impressive that a clan has managed to stay alive for 7 years without declining.

5. Nice work! 7 years is a great accomplishment

6. Why is this thread not taken down yet and blubs did 

7. KotFE
    KNIGHTS
    OF
    THE
    FIRE
    EMBLEM
    Together we stand strong and fearless.
    We rek anyone standing in our way.
    Much love to this family

8. Im just sad that the ppl who helped make kotfe into a powerhouse r no longer around - they all retired

I knew them b4 they joined kotfe and when they became lords

Toast to u who still around from rebel machines

9. My god those animations are sooooo lame, I love it.
    And look at those stat levels. Would be considered statless alts now.

But anyways, how this game has grown and changed over the years. Congrats on reaching the 7 year milestone its a damn good effort. Has been a pleasure fighting you and your allies and will be for the years to come.

Strength and Honour
    Autobots! Roll Out!

10. All my hatred for this alliance yet still cant knock the longevity of this clan, very impressive.

11. Those stats are beyond statless. Heck, I'd be considered statless, and I'm 14m cs.

12. Congrats Kotfe️

13. Glad to see KOTFE still going strong.

14. You reposted in the wrong neighborhood

15. /lock for necrobumping garbo clan

16. God damn, I haven't seen this thread in years! Thanks for the bump. KotFE strong as ever!

17. Always losers like demon whenever this gets a bump to AT. Gotta love it, get in line with the other haters.

18. AND STILL CRUSHING IT 7 YEARS LATER!!!!