ıŋʂųཞɠɛŋƈყ

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Inquisitor, May 5, 2019.

1. That’s interesting, considering Insurgency just got out of an osw with a clan because it used to be iG, Claiming that the “oG iG” was going to take that clan back..

Anyways, best of lucks to ya.

2. Full support. Lets make this clear. We will not stop until what is yours is ours. Either join us get out of our way or fall to us. Those are your choices. Choose wisely
    Insurgency

3. ıŋʂųཞɠɛŋƈყ

4. Insurgency was never in war over iG. Insurgency was in war over bad blood between people in the clans. We do not wish to be iG, those of us in insurgency who were in iG knew when it was time to let go of the past and stop clinging to what used to be. I think you would do well if you took inspiration from that instead of clinging to old memories.

5. Cool forum, good read 

6. Demon lets keep thread on topic about Insurgency and not years of the past. Questions regarding iG have already been answered in detail. If you cant keep on topic please leave thread ty. Any further discussion already previously covered above and author will be asked to leave as well as comment stricken from record.

7. Perhaps

8. The topic of the thread is most definitely insurgency, and I wasn’t asking you any question, because I actually know the truth...

I’m on topic, if you feel so threatened by me I don’t mind leaving

But you wouldn’t feel such ways if you weren’t so insecure. Be true to yourself insurgency in your future endeavors. Don’t let egos over ride your potential

Again, good luck!

9. Insurgency, For if we cannot be the greatest we will be the last!

10. Love the post, burn. Well said brother 
    We appropriate the support and love the haters 

11. Nice work, good read.

Good luck!

12. Support 100

13. ⛤†☪♆⛤†☪♆⛤╓╖╖╓╓╖╓╖╓╖╓╖╓╥╖
    ⛤†☪♆⛤†☪♆⛤╙╖║║╟╜╟╜║║║╢╴╫
    ⛤†☪♆⛤†☪♆⛤╙╜╙╜╨╴╨╴╙╜╨╙╴╨

14. :lol:

15. Can't wait to see who they are gonna cf to next

16. W͖̖̻̳̭͋ͯ̒͗̇ͫ͗E̥̯̤̜͐L̳͍̈̀ͤ́C̖̼̫̹͎̳̮̝͖͆̌ͬ̈́Õ͈͕̘̞̬̰̞̓͛ͮͭM̻͔̯͕̦̻̉͐̑̋ͯ̍̃̊Ë̥̲͕̞́͂̐̋̊̈́͆ ͓̮̳̥̝͕̮̺̰ͤT̯̳͓͙̅͗ͅÓ͚̻̗͋̽͛ͧ̓̓ͣͅ ͖̰̝̰ͪT͓̤͗ͥH̰̦͍̳ͩͬ̄̑E͇̹̥̫͈ͯ̂ ̱̗̬͖͍ͣͫ̈ͥ̑ͥ̚̚R͇̤̗͍͖ͦͩͪ̏̾̊Ẹͦ͂̄̐́S͓͇̖̋̀I̘̜̤͉̤̐̓͗̓ͫͧS͓̳̼͚͚̗̥̹͆͑ͧ̓T̤̯̬̻̰̬̐ͮ̀A͉̎ͥN̲͚͕̹ͬ̈̽͑ͬ̿͗C̳͈ͪͮͯ̽̊̂ͭ̈ͩE̼͇̭͒̉̓̾̌