NOTH Blitz (Side Legend)

Chat about clans and unofficial alliances.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: NOTH Blitz (Side Legend)

Postby PeanutButterWithJellyTime on Jan 20 2019, 1:55am

C0ML3Y wrote:Personally, doing a noth blitz makes no sense. Unless you have two clans running goth and noth constantly. So people can jump back and forth.

20 noths. Is a pretty ridiculous mission. As it only drops one part

But over clan requirements. The honest truth is. Stats is valued higher than loyalty. Hence: why so many people jump between clans. Along with longer Ebs. Force people to be impatient and they choose to just hop from one ending eb to another.

There’s no structure to support clans. So a lot play it as a solo

Clan loyalty died with the birth of the replay action button some 5-6 years ago
PeanutButterWithJellyTime

Postby LovelyDenial on Jan 20 2019, 6:15am

-lIlllIlx_Koi_xlIlIIlI- wrote:I literally completed the 20 noth requirement in 2 days roughly and I’m counting sleep times. I actually hit 10 day one of event and hopped until I got the last few , I’m down to the 2hr noth requirement . Honestly if you pay attention to which clans are most active on average you can time your jumps and be 100% active beyond mb and still complete eb in 2ish hours from joining. I get in about 1-4 unloads without xtal and unless I’m trying to boost a particular set of items collected I generally don’t xtal. I don’t even need noth anymore besides the side legend bc I collected enough bolts to max out event with corresponding goth items so now I’m hopping for goth only and will only look for mb to speed things along .

Wait, you don’t think you can complete this side legend by joining late and finishing the rest within 2 hours, right?
LovelyDenial

Postby Infamous on Jan 20 2019, 9:26am

LovelyDenial wrote:
-lIlllIlx_Koi_xlIlIIlI- wrote:I literally completed the 20 noth requirement in 2 days roughly and I’m counting sleep times. I actually hit 10 day one of event and hopped until I got the last few , I’m down to the 2hr noth requirement . Honestly if you pay attention to which clans are most active on average you can time your jumps and be 100% active beyond mb and still complete eb in 2ish hours from joining. I get in about 1-4 unloads without xtal and unless I’m trying to boost a particular set of items collected I generally don’t xtal. I don’t even need noth anymore besides the side legend bc I collected enough bolts to max out event with corresponding goth items so now I’m hopping for goth only and will only look for mb to speed things along .

Wait, you don’t think you can complete this side legend by joining late and finishing the rest within 2 hours, right?

I guess I made the post too early. Not everyone understands yet 
Infamous

Postby Infamous on Jan 20 2019, 10:15am

Infamous wrote:Post here if your clan is hosting a NOTH Blitz!

Please include the clan name, date, time, and time zone

- For those of you that don’t know, the side legend for the NOTH eb eventually leads you to a time trial. I am struggling to finish this side legend because my current requirement is to finish NOTH within 2 HOURS. That means the eb has to finish before 10:00:00. Most clans barely doing that require 2bill to join. It is going to be required that clans organize an xstal blitz, and what better way than through forums. That way you can recruit some wondering mercs like myself!

- FRIENDS OR FOES
B2B 1 HOUR NOTH 1.5BILL
XSTAL BLITZ
GET YOUR LEGENDS DONE
Infamous

Postby _brew_ on Jan 20 2019, 10:15am

Here
_brew_

Previous

Return to Clans and Alliances