iG closure

Chat about clans and unofficial alliances.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

iG closure

Postby Leo-Shocker on Dec 22 2018, 7:08pm

Well i come here greatly humbled. This is the last thing i wanted to do. iG has been a home and family since the beginning of kaw days. iG has had some of the best kaw players in the game come through here.
This current war has torn iG apart our leaders who started this war have left and played with alts outside of the war and left us to try and pick up the pieces. The iG name has been dragged through the mud due to us opening the doors to very shady people in desperation to be able to still compete. I finally took a stand against the scamming and straight bullying that was coming from these new wannabe iG members.
I will be closing iG for good and changing the name of the clan within the coming weeks.
The game has changed and so will this clan. I know this is a very unpopular move but it is the only option left. Thank you iG and cant wait for the next chapter in kaw.
Leo-Shocker

Re: iG closure

Postby --Croc--Dundee-- on Dec 22 2018, 7:18pm

Sad to see it go. Best luck for what’s to come ️
--Croc--Dundee--

Postby -Randomz on Dec 22 2018, 7:25pm

Long ago before I left KaW I remember iG being a very good osw clan. With the likes of ChubbyChaser, MrBiscuit and you Leo, it's unfortunate that you have to close it down. Much respect to you Leo and the the past iG members.
-Randomz

Postby FLYERHOCKEY on Dec 22 2018, 7:26pm

Cheers to the good old days!
FLYERHOCKEY

Postby Maverick on Dec 22 2018, 7:31pm

RIP
Maverick

Postby Nate on Dec 22 2018, 7:43pm

iG will always have a special place in my heart. It’s funny really. The first home clan I ever had was Dawn of the Foxes, back when Foxes were first rebuilding. About a year and a half later, Brood_Warrior, recruited me to iG Systems. iG Systems became my home and iG became my family. I was with iG from early 2014-fall 2018. I’m very sad to see it closing. It’s funny to me how I started with Foxes, went to iG after Foxes closed, and now that iG is closing I’m back with Foxes.

Thank you to Brood who first saw potential in me as an iG player.

Thank you to Leo, even though we didn’t always see eye to eye you are my brother.

Thank you to Spy Rod. I’ll always be your Snooby. <3

Thank you to all of the great people in iG I’ve met and created friendships with over the past 4 years. I started as a Freshman in high school with you all. Now I’m a freshman in college. New starts. All things must come to an end.

iG. Family forever.

Nate️
Nate

Postby Leo-Shocker on Dec 22 2018, 7:46pm

Thank you Nate. You are an awesome dude and one of the few players in all of kaw i trust and can always have a civilized debate with. Foxes have a bad ass team mate in you
Leo-Shocker

Postby Lady_DraGonFly-TS on Dec 22 2018, 8:19pm

sad to see an original clan closing, best wishes to you leo!
Lady_DraGonFly-TS

Postby Crewl on Dec 22 2018, 9:23pm

Sad to see a legendary clan come to an end, but the memories will live on in some form or another.

iG to pal!!
Crewl

Postby Static on Dec 22 2018, 9:59pm

Dang. That sucks, bro. Best wishes going forward.
Static
2017 ASW Champion

Next

Return to Clans and Alliances