Clan Enhancement/Loyality Ideas

Chat about clans and unofficial alliances.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Clan Enhancement/Loyality Ideas

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Aug 30 2018, 10:55am

And since this thread has been some what implemented than I would suggest a lock at this point as per RoC. You can go back on all up to date threads and see what and why mods lock threads. The devs have answered you and now it needs Locked.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Stacy_P on Aug 30 2018, 11:11am

Anony wrote:support

Thank you Anony, of course as Ive stated if you have any other clan enhancement ideas or clan loyality ideas plz feel free to post them! :)
Stacy_P

Postby monkey-_-poo on Aug 30 2018, 1:41pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:And since this thread has been some what implemented than I would suggest a lock at this point as per RoC. You can go back on all up to date threads and see what and why mods lock threads. The devs have answered you and now it needs Locked.

I support this statement
monkey-_-poo

Postby -PInkFalRyArMaDlll0- on Sep 5 2018, 4:22pm

Support, except the bit on the seals/horn drops. I feel it was dropped to that person, they can use wherever they please.
-PInkFalRyArMaDlll0-

Postby cozmicollizion on Sep 5 2018, 8:19pm

Support except point 5 because merc clans will suffer as a result (although I guess people can just opt not to help out?)
cozmicollizion

Postby cozmicollizion on Sep 5 2018, 8:21pm

-PInkFalRyArMaDlll0- wrote:Support, except the bit on the seals/horn drops. I feel it was dropped to that person, they can use wherever they please.

I think what this was supposed to mean is that instead of giving the drops to a person, it is dropped to the clan so there’s no longer a need to support freedom of choice since there’s one person that the drop will belong to
cozmicollizion

Postby Stacy_P on Sep 5 2018, 8:34pm

-PInkFalRyArMaDlll0- wrote:Support, except the bit on the seals/horn drops. I feel it was dropped to that person, they can use wherever they please.

Hi Fairy, I see what your saying, and I personally think random drops of seals, horns, compasses, from ebs would be good to goto clan, as it does take clan effort to complete ebs and could be a good reward at times for that effort. Even maybe have random drops goto individuals sometimes and sometimes to the clan vault might be a viable option as well.

cozmicollizion wrote:Support except point 5 because merc clans will suffer as a result (although I guess people can just opt not to help out?)

Hiya coz, Ive seen others with that thought. Although, personally I think clans should consider better what ebs they can handle and if so they would not need mercs. However, that not always being the case, I assume those that hop to merc or to get event rewards lb and such would probably still happen as their purpose for merc'ing is to help and hopping for event rewards. I dont necessarily see it as pentilizing those that merc or hop, but more rewarding those that choose to stay loyal to their clan, because reality is hopping around has its benefits in event rewards already and is why so many do so for different reasons.

But ty both for support!
Stacy_P

Postby K__ARMY__K on Sep 5 2018, 10:17pm

Support,
However I feel all you have addressed here is to improve the gaming experience of ppl who are already playing

What devs needs to address more is to create opportunities for new player base, control exploits, and improve gaming experience of wars first
K__ARMY__K

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Sep 6 2018, 1:14pm

The easiest fix would be larger event drops on EBs based purely on # of hits per EB.

Double the current cap and make it so 3 or 4 unloads doesn't equal 1 max build unload.

The reason ton of people clan hop currently is solely for events. So instead of having it plunder based make it action based.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby Stacy_P on Sep 6 2018, 3:38pm

TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:The easiest fix would be larger event drops on EBs based purely on # of hits per EB.

Double the current cap and make it so 3 or 4 unloads doesn't equal 1 max build unload.

The reason ton of people clan hop currently is solely for events. So instead of having it plunder based make it action based.

I could see how that may could help, although, I wouldnt want it so someone had to use crystals to get max event items every eb. Idk could be a tricky thing finding the balance in that how many unloads would be required and all potentially! Still dont know if those looking to make top lb would stay in a clan though, but would probably change it for some Im sure. And mercs hop to help other clans so still think they would hop around as well!
Stacy_P

PreviousNext

Return to Clans and Alliances