Clan Enhancement/Loyality Ideas

Chat about clans and unofficial alliances.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Clan Enhancement/Loyality Ideas

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Aug 30 2018, 2:13am

Stacy_P wrote:
MM--AUTHORITY--MM wrote:I like all these ideas, support


Ty Authority, would love to see some more of them implemented! Some have been requested for long time by many different people! :)


by 4 people
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi
 
Posts: 2411
Joined: Mar 17 2011, 6:59am

Re: Clan Enhancement/Loyality Ideas

Postby Zogar-Sag on Aug 30 2018, 2:40am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:
Stacy_P wrote:
MM--AUTHORITY--MM wrote:I like all these ideas, support


Ty Authority, would love to see some more of them implemented! Some have been requested for long time by many different people! :)


by 4 people



5 year statless alt here...

4 people who don’t spend money either & noones ever heard of ...authority? never heard of her before 

Never heard of OP before a few weeks ago 
Zogar-Sag
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Nov 24 2014, 9:33am

Re: Clan Enhancement/Loyality Ideas

Postby Preston_Garvey on Aug 30 2018, 3:08am

To be fair i remember some of these ideas like admin chat and clan wall messages being talked about several years ago
Preston_Garvey
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Aug 17 2018, 11:33am

Re: Clan Enhancement/Loyality Ideas

Postby Inglorious_LordoftheNorthLands on Aug 30 2018, 4:28am

No Support. Loyalty comes down to its clan members and no incentive should be needed. We at Inglorious have a hardcore loyal membership which stick together through thick and thin, and that is why we have been around so long (we are probably one of kaws longest running clans). We don't hop clans for items (though guests are welcome) the clan and its members come first. That my friends is what loyalty is all about
Inglorious_LordoftheNorthLands
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Oct 24 2011, 12:20am

Re: Clan Enhancement/Loyality Ideas

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Aug 30 2018, 5:21am

Inglorious_LordoftheNorthLands wrote:No Support. Loyalty comes down to its clan members and no incentive should be needed. We at Inglorious have a hardcore loyal membership which stick together through thick and thin, and that is why we have been around so long (we are probably one of kaws longest running clans). We don't hop clans for items (though guests are welcome) the clan and its members come first. That my friends is what loyalty is all about


Amen. You don’t need added roles and incentives to fill a clan and keep members. It’s counter productive. What happens when those incentives get boring to those players that joined for those incentives? Lazy clan admin asks for more incentives?? Kinda sounds like socialism.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi
 
Posts: 2411
Joined: Mar 17 2011, 6:59am

Re: Clan Enhancement/Loyality Ideas

Postby Stacy_P on Aug 30 2018, 5:28am

Amberle wrote:Support, maybe events to support clan loyality would be good.


Thank you Amberle, I like this idea as well!
User avatar
Stacy_P
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Jun 6 2012, 4:34pm

Re: Clan Enhancement/Loyality Ideas

Postby Stacy_P on Aug 30 2018, 5:45am

Inglorious_LordoftheNorthLands wrote:No Support. Loyalty comes down to its clan members and no incentive should be needed. We at Inglorious have a hardcore loyal membership which stick together through thick and thin, and that is why we have been around so long (we are probably one of kaws longest running clans). We don't hop clans for items (though guests are welcome) the clan and its members come first. That my friends is what loyalty is all about


Hi LordoftheNorthLands, the content of this thread was not for Clan Loyality alone also Clan Enhancements, which Im sure any clan leaders have some in mind they would like to see.

As far as the no support of Clan Loyality incentives you spoke of, I do agree, clan loyality does come down to its members and leadership. Im thankful Excel has been around for 5 years+ now as well, and has awesome members and leadership teams. But you have to admit kaw is different then it was 5 years ago, and the addition of promos, events, and even premium ebs in a sense supports the hopping and for someone not to stay loyal to one clan. So although I dont think incentivies should be the premises of members staying in a home clan, I think supporting the clan structure and loyality of those that do stay, some even sacrificing maybe growth and or rewards for doing so, would be great. Honestly this is probably needed more so for younger clans that are just starting and building during this era of events and premium ebs. I know last year starting sub clan, was a bit tedious, and thankfully we had the support of our main clan, but clans that dont it can be quite daunting Im sure.
User avatar
Stacy_P
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Jun 6 2012, 4:34pm

Re: Clan Enhancement/Loyality Ideas

Postby Stacy_P on Aug 30 2018, 5:55am

Preston_Garvey wrote:To be fair i remember some of these ideas like admin chat and clan wall messages being talked about several years ago


Yes most these ideas were mentioned in the past within many years, some by many, on many different threads. I merely wanted to put these ideas in a single thread to be expounded on or the opportunity for other ideas to be given. In hopes the developers would be able to see in one location and can work through and/or with to benefit the clan structures and kaw community.
User avatar
Stacy_P
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Jun 6 2012, 4:34pm

Re: Clan Enhancement/Loyality Ideas

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Aug 30 2018, 8:44am

Stacy_P wrote:
Preston_Garvey wrote:To be fair i remember some of these ideas like admin chat and clan wall messages being talked about several years ago


Yes most these ideas were mentioned in the past within many years, some by many, on many different threads. I merely wanted to put these ideas in a single thread to be expounded on or the opportunity for other ideas to be given. In hopes the developers would be able to see in one location and can work through and/or with to benefit the clan structures and kaw community.


Yeah I disagree with everything you have just said stacy. I’ve been active in forums for 6+ years and there was never any mention of clan chats, members incentives, added roles, clan enhancements, and more tattling newsfeed. If these “ideas” have been mentioned SOOOO much for many many many years then there should be a thread about these so called community wants and if so then this thread needs to be merged with that past thread. Because forum rules says so.

And another thing.... the support you are getting for these craptastic ideas is from people that do not hold any admin responsibilities. So when you say the majority of clans have been wanting these ideas you are over exaggerating. There were only 3 admins besides you that have shown support. That isn’t the majority of kaw admins. Get some real support instead of clan jumpers that really don’t care or just quit lying about the facts and numbers.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi
 
Posts: 2411
Joined: Mar 17 2011, 6:59am

Re: Clan Enhancement/Loyality Ideas

Postby Anony on Aug 30 2018, 9:54am

support
Anony
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Oct 14 2011, 9:39am

PreviousNext

Return to Clans and Alliances

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests