Dearest Eagle the Moron

Chat about clans and unofficial alliances.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Dearest Eagle the Moron

Postby x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0 on Jul 17 2018, 4:34pm

I never mentioned anyone shared accounts, what I said was an I Quote "mods was denied on several different alts an finally got accepted" jus to pretend there someone else,now you should most definitely pununciate an use your vows how you gone be a dyslexic mod did you drop out of highschool?
Last edited by x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0 on Jul 17 2018, 4:42pm, edited 1 time in total.
x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0

Re: Dearest Eagle the Moron

Postby x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0 on Jul 17 2018, 4:38pm

Eagle going for the forum ban being that yafi got dismantled an no longer exists jus like Zaft, which reminds me it's common knowledge yafi had tons of alts kinda like the forlove clan that cast 22+ alts last pvp which reminds me eagle you owned quite a few of them care to explain?
Last edited by x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0 on Jul 17 2018, 4:43pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0 on Jul 17 2018, 4:41pm

Hopefully ata watching, lmao. only you mentioned account sharing, then locked the thread care to explain?

Postby x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0 on Jul 17 2018, 4:42pm

x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0 wrote:Eagle going for the forum ban being that yafi got dismantled an no longer exists jus like zaft, which reminds me it's common knowledge yafi had tons of alts kinda like the forlove clan that cast 22+ alts last pvp which reminds me eagle you owned quite a few of them care to explain?

Postby Todd_TheTurdBurglar on Jul 17 2018, 4:46pm

Todd_TheTurdBurglar

Postby BionicMan on Jul 17 2018, 4:55pm

Todd_TheTurdBurglar wrote:

This
BionicMan

Postby x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0 on Jul 17 2018, 4:56pm

Derail all you like, lmao. that's all you can do to assist eagle in avoiding the legitimate line of questioning, now carry on acting like a bored little kid.

Postby THE-GUY on Jul 17 2018, 5:21pm

Dude chill
THE-GUY

Postby YA-_Eagle_-FI on Jul 19 2018, 3:17pm

Ok I had to unlock it to post my evidence.

x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0 wrote:Don't beconfuser about the title,I still think your trash tho I will admit I admire what you did to zaft! Dismantled there whole alliance leaving nothing but the carnage of the massacure. Got dudes hiding behind chick names got -midgard warriors-target sharing lmao even Carnage the clan joined Wdgaf praying not to get harb'd so keep at it apoc you have my respect we been fighting years while all the pretend fighters target share in hopes to better the chance of a cf lol like alt'deenie clan lmao can't stand a chance against me so scam silences only satisfaction they can aquire mainly cause they can't strip cause battle royal an reg haunt don't give them the buying power lol it's quite hilarious

This was the reason why the thread was locked, besides going off on forums where I haven’t even been on, you could have followed and ask questions there, but besides making yourself look silly lol.

Also insults doesn’t work as well, so what everyone is talking about.

Again, if you have a issue with certain players violating the ToU please open up a ticket and provide the names and reason, the developers will review it.

Don’t have a cow man.
/lock
YA-_Eagle_-FI

Return to Clans and Alliances