❁ The Buttercup Pub ❁ - A new kind of clan

Chat about clans and unofficial alliances.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

❁ The Buttercup Pub ❁ - A new kind of clan

Postby Amaterasu on Jun 13 2018, 3:33pm

A few words first

Hi and welcome!

First I would like to apologize in advance for the lack of BB code/forum skills, it has been a while.

Now let's get to the point, I'll try keep this short since it's really simple.

The Idea

The Buttercup Pub is currently looking for members but not just perms, we're looking for all of you. We would like to make the clan as transparent and democratic as we can. Which means voting will be involved in steering the course of the clan. This will happen through the third-party app called LINE and is open for all to join.

We basically want to let everyone participate in voting as long as players will join the clan when needed or just to get the EB going. We expect people who vote to do this honestly and in the best interest of the clan. The clan will be maintained by a set group of admins but these can be removed / added by votes. Decisions still lay with the admins but we are aiming to follow the majority of the votes.

What is needed right now

Since we're such a new clan and we're still unlocking ebs it'll be hard to push this system forward immediately so please be patient. We do need more members and a stable basis to achieve our goal.

All help is highly appreciated and we are confident that this new kind of clan will be successful.

Thank you for your time!

* Rules on voting will be in the notes section of the group chat on LINE
Amaterasu

Re: ❁ The Buttercup Pub ❁ - A new kind of clan

Postby WashedUp on Jun 13 2018, 5:16pm

what
WashedUp

Postby Amaterasu on Jun 14 2018, 12:29am

WashedUp wrote:what

What is it you don't understand? I'd gladly explain it more to you
Amaterasu

Postby LaDyAsHx- on Jun 14 2018, 1:57am

Nice idea. However, unfortunately democracies don’t work on KAW. Never will. Sorry, dude.
LaDyAsHx-

Postby Amaterasu on Jun 14 2018, 2:06am

LaDyAsHx- wrote:Nice idea. However, unfortunately democracies don’t work on KAW. Never will. Sorry, dude.

Thank you :) I'm hoping it somehow will work :) otherwise I'll just convert the clan into a regular one.
Amaterasu

Postby ---Dread---Pirate---Roberts--- on Jun 14 2018, 2:50am

Amaterasu wrote:
LaDyAsHx- wrote:Nice idea. However, unfortunately democracies don’t work on KAW. Never will. Sorry, dude.

Thank you :) I'm hoping it somehow will work :) otherwise I'll just convert the clan into a regular one.

In all my years of wandering I have NEVER come across a “regular” clan!

My vote would be for a daily hits to BL list and at least 1 wall or admin complaint a day to remain in clan based model
---Dread---Pirate---Roberts---

Postby AshtonRocks on Jun 14 2018, 4:05am

[KaWmunism Intensifies]
AshtonRocks

Postby Caedis on Jun 14 2018, 4:43am

You’re violating the ToU by mentioning a 3rd party app in this post.

~~Caedis
Caedis

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jun 14 2018, 5:03am

You still have admins that take the members opinion into consideration yet they still make the final decision? You just described every clan in kaw.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Amaterasu on Jun 14 2018, 6:05am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:You still have admins that take the members opinion into consideration yet they still make the final decision? You just described every clan in kaw.

Well I actually want to give members the most power but if needed admins can step up and steer things in the right way. But that's only when it's really needed.
Amaterasu

Next

Return to Clans and Alliances