CR breaking from Apoc

Chat about clans and unofficial alliances.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

CR breaking from Apoc

Postby SgtPepper on Jun 4 2018, 3:15pm

What happened there?
SgtPepper
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Oct 28 2017, 3:51pm

Re: CR breaking from Apoc

Postby Afterlife_Rogue_WAR on Jun 4 2018, 3:20pm

No surprise there, Apocs own manipulative and dirty leadership style is their own undoing. All those that join Apoc for the use of their "special" stuff soon find themselves to be nothing but meat shields forced to do the bidding of Apoc without any real access!
Afterlife_Rogue_WAR
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Aug 2 2014, 2:41pm

Re: CR breaking from Apoc

Postby HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT on Jun 4 2018, 3:53pm

WAR-Rogue-RAW wrote:No surprise there, Apocs own manipulative and dirty leadership style is their own undoing. All those that join Apoc for the use of their "special" stuff soon find themselves to be nothing but meat shields forced to do the bidding of Apoc without any real access!


Says people that have no clue apparently lol

CR was part of the first 6 that started apoc. And they were one of the biggest clans to join as well. The original clans had singularity and likemindedness in their path forward together, and all of us locked arms for that same vision. All good things soon end for whatever reasons (even though we had a pretty good run before all the adjustments and splits). But don't think for a second they joined for "special" perks....
HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT
 
Posts: 2310
Joined: Feb 16 2011, 12:57pm

Re: CR breaking from Apoc

Postby HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT on Jun 4 2018, 3:56pm

And I still have trouble with the whole meatshield concept...anyone of us join for PVP, you're only a "meatshield" if you do nothing but take hits. Those who think they are a meatshield don't belong anyway.:)
HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT
 
Posts: 2310
Joined: Feb 16 2011, 12:57pm

Re: CR breaking from Apoc

Postby Anarchy on Jun 4 2018, 7:54pm

HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT wrote:And I still have trouble with the whole meatshield concept...anyone of us join for PVP, you're only a "meatshield" if you do nothing but take hits. Those who think they are a meatshield don't belong anyway.:)
.


Blah blah blah it’s cuss they are failing
Anarchy
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Apr 21 2011, 9:03am

Re: CR breaking from Apoc

Postby HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT on Jun 5 2018, 2:49am

My take on the meatshield thing was general and not defensive, "its cause they are failing" doesn't belong here
HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT
 
Posts: 2310
Joined: Feb 16 2011, 12:57pm

Re: CR breaking from Apoc

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Jun 5 2018, 4:19am

I love being a meatshield. Makes my device more actively vibrate. This makes me look important
________________MuSaNg_____IDD
 
Posts: 1136
Joined: Nov 11 2011, 6:56pm

Re: CR breaking from Apoc

Postby _-GUNNER-_ on Jun 5 2018, 5:26pm

Aren't they also in OSW now? So somethin happened. Or they just wanted to war for funsies
_-GUNNER-_
 
Posts: 302
Joined: May 23 2013, 9:32am

Re: CR breaking from Apoc

Postby SgtPepper on Jun 8 2018, 1:38am

xXllDllEllMllOllNXx wrote:
HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT wrote:And I still have trouble with the whole meatshield concept...anyone of us join for PVP, you're only a "meatshield" if you do nothing but take hits. Those who think they are a meatshield don't belong anyway.:)
.


Blah blah blah it’s cuss they are failing


Strange coming from an iG member. Your clan hasn’t been relevant since 2012
SgtPepper
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Oct 28 2017, 3:51pm

Re: CR breaking from Apoc

Postby Grave on Jun 8 2018, 1:52am

SgtPepper wrote:
xXllDllEllMllOllNXx wrote:
HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT wrote:And I still have trouble with the whole meatshield concept...anyone of us join for PVP, you're only a "meatshield" if you do nothing but take hits. Those who think they are a meatshield don't belong anyway.:)
.


Blah blah blah it’s cuss they are failing


Strange coming from an iG member. Your clan hasn’t been relevant since 2012



Dude, i could grow an account 10x your size in a day easily, talk about relavence lmao
Grave
 
Posts: 1925
Joined: Apr 16 2012, 9:22pm

Next

Return to Clans and Alliances

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests