Vampys Retreat, yuck!

Chat about clans and unofficial alliances.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Vampys Retreat, yuck!

Postby DreadedLeviticus on Apr 23 2018, 1:38pm

x_x wrote:
DreadedLeviticus wrote:That moment when you forfeit Tnk, to forfeit HTE, that's the moment you realise your management needs some work.

Also, prep yourself for rude treatment and unjust wait times on eb, and also prep yourself to apply to the clan every time you go offline for 5 minutes, as they have to kick people with active passes to make room to have enough actual sealers

Open to any discussion involving rude,or unnappreciative people.


You are responsible to read clan page and rules before applying, don't act like you didn't know you can be kicked to keep things moving.

Admins took your side when you cried about me talking to someone else, as far as I've seen everyone has been nice to you.

You talking to somebody else? No clue what you are talking about Russian propaganda bot.
Try asking your sealers if it's okay for you to kick them if you don't fail hit eb when it starts, BEFORE they seal, see what they say
DreadedLeviticus
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Apr 15 2018, 8:04am

Re: Vampys Retreat, yuck!

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Apr 23 2018, 1:43pm

Faust wrote:When a newly created alt clearly made by someone who is bias towards the clan with 2 posts tries to defend their clan instead of with their main>>>. Also OP just gives SS of the problems of you being kicked and ebs being forfeited before posting without any proof.

Idk and idc what happened with OP but vampy is so annoying
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 587
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

Re: Vampys Retreat, yuck!

Postby Original_Belladonna on Apr 23 2018, 1:43pm

DreadedLeviticus wrote:
x_x wrote:
DreadedLeviticus wrote:That moment when you forfeit Tnk, to forfeit HTE, that's the moment you realise your management needs some work.

Also, prep yourself for rude treatment and unjust wait times on eb, and also prep yourself to apply to the clan every time you go offline for 5 minutes, as they have to kick people with active passes to make room to have enough actual sealers

Open to any discussion involving rude,or unnappreciative people.


You are responsible to read clan page and rules before applying, don't act like you didn't know you can be kicked to keep things moving.

Admins took your side when you cried about me talking to someone else, as far as I've seen everyone has been nice to you.

You talking to somebody else? No clue what you are talking about Russian propaganda bot.
Try asking your sealers if it's okay for you to kick them if you don't fail hit eb when it starts, BEFORE they seal, see what they say


What is this “fail hit” that you speak of?
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

Re: Vampys Retreat, yuck!

Postby Geralt on Apr 23 2018, 1:45pm

Nice joke thread but you seemed to of missed putting in brackets MGTD and you've also let time slip by you as it's now over with and has been judged and well done to the 3 winners 
Geralt
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 14 2016, 6:51am

Re: Vampys Retreat, yuck!

Postby Drgn on Apr 23 2018, 1:50pm

DreadedLeviticus wrote:
x_x wrote:
DreadedLeviticus wrote:That moment when you forfeit Tnk, to forfeit HTE, that's the moment you realise your management needs some work.

Also, prep yourself for rude treatment and unjust wait times on eb, and also prep yourself to apply to the clan every time you go offline for 5 minutes, as they have to kick people with active passes to make room to have enough actual sealers

Open to any discussion involving rude,or unnappreciative people.


You are responsible to read clan page and rules before applying, don't act like you didn't know you can be kicked to keep things moving.

Admins took your side when you cried about me talking to someone else, as far as I've seen everyone has been nice to you.

You talking to somebody else? No clue what you are talking about Russian propaganda bot.
Try asking your sealers if it's okay for you to kick them if you don't fail hit eb when it starts, BEFORE they seal, see what they say


Would you rather we kicked AFTER they sealed? :lol:

I understand your frustrations, I really do. I was kicked many times myself before becoming an admin, but what could I say when it is written in black and white for me to read on the clan page?

@Belladonna, I also understand your point as well, but sadly it’s a case of ““You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all of the time”. Some don’t like it, case in point the op, others do, like the currently active sealers that are waiting for the eb to open and there’s one or two players at the door ready to seal. Generally speaking, and this is solely from my experience alone, the majority of sealers that are upset about getting kicked due to inactivity, understand in the end after walling or pming an admin for an explanation. Others like the op, are far and few between and feel singled out when it isn’t the case at all.
User avatar
Drgn
Moderator
 
Posts: 10731
Joined: Oct 24 2010, 8:17pm

Re: Vampys Retreat, yuck!

Postby Original_Belladonna on Apr 23 2018, 1:54pm

Lol, not my clan, not my rules. Alls I’m saying is I would never kick an active pass holder unless they’re inactive for 3 days. That’s just my rule though. Never happens so I don’t have to worry about it. Lol. What is this “fail hit” thing before the start of eb? To show activity?
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

Re: Vampys Retreat, yuck!

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Apr 23 2018, 1:57pm

Write a complain to Apple Store
________________MuSaNg_____IDD
 
Posts: 1176
Joined: Nov 11 2011, 6:56pm

Re: Vampys Retreat, yuck!

Postby Drgn on Apr 23 2018, 2:02pm

Original_Belladonna wrote:Lol, not my clan, not my rules. Alls I’m saying is I would never kick an active pass holder unless they’re inactive for 3 days. That’s just my rule though. Never happens so I don’t have to worry about it. Lol. What is this “fail hit” thing before the start of eb? To show activity?


Yes ma’am. When it’s a busy NK weekend we ask that all active players fail an item on the unopened eb to show active in the roster. We also give plenty of notice in clan chat prior to kicking as well, during and after the 15min eb cooldown period and obviously wall the player to reapply when active.
User avatar
Drgn
Moderator
 
Posts: 10731
Joined: Oct 24 2010, 8:17pm

Re: Vampys Retreat, yuck!

Postby Original_Belladonna on Apr 23 2018, 2:03pm

Lol, @Drgn, you actually make people fail a hit on a premium eb to check activity? That’s a little ridiculous.
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

Re: Vampys Retreat, yuck!

Postby Original_Belladonna on Apr 23 2018, 2:04pm

Drgn wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:Lol, not my clan, not my rules. Alls I’m saying is I would never kick an active pass holder unless they’re inactive for 3 days. That’s just my rule though. Never happens so I don’t have to worry about it. Lol. What is this “fail hit” thing before the start of eb? To show activity?


Yes ma’am. When it’s a busy NK weekend we ask that all active players fail an item on the unopened eb to show active in the roster. We also give plenty of notice in clan chat prior to kicking as well, during and after the 15min eb cooldown period and obviously wall the player to reapply when active.


Do you wall the active pass holders that’s it’s time to “fail hit”?
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

PreviousNext

Return to Clans and Alliances

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests