Vampys Retreat, yuck!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by DreadedLeviticus, Apr 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You talking to somebody else? No clue what you are talking about Russian propaganda bot.
    Try asking your sealers if it's okay for you to kick them if you don't fail hit eb when it starts, BEFORE they seal, see what they say

2. Idk and idc what happened with OP but vampy is so annoying

3. What is this “fail hit” that you speak of?

4. Nice joke thread but you seemed to of missed putting in brackets MGTD and you've also let time slip by you as it's now over with and has been judged and well done to the 3 winners 

5. Would you rather we kicked AFTER they sealed? :lol:

I understand your frustrations, I really do. I was kicked many times myself before becoming an admin, but what could I say when it is written in black and white for me to read on the clan page?

@Belladonna, I also understand your point as well, but sadly it’s a case of ““You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all of the time”. Some don’t like it, case in point the op, others do, like the currently active sealers that are waiting for the eb to open and there’s one or two players at the door ready to seal. Generally speaking, and this is solely from my experience alone, the majority of sealers that are upset about getting kicked due to inactivity, understand in the end after walling or pming an admin for an explanation. Others like the op, are far and few between and feel singled out when it isn’t the case at all.

6. Lol, not my clan, not my rules. Alls I’m saying is I would never kick an active pass holder unless they’re inactive for 3 days. That’s just my rule though. Never happens so I don’t have to worry about it. Lol. What is this “fail hit” thing before the start of eb? To show activity?

7. Write a complain to Apple Store

8. Yes ma’am. When it’s a busy NK weekend we ask that all active players fail an item on the unopened eb to show active in the roster. We also give plenty of notice in clan chat prior to kicking as well, during and after the 15min eb cooldown period and obviously wall the player to reapply when active.

9. Lol, @Drgn, you actually make people fail a hit on a premium eb to check activity? That’s a little ridiculous.

10. Do you wall the active pass holders that’s it’s time to “fail hit”?

11. Nope. Again, there’s no need to wall 70-80 individuals when it’s written pretty much right at the top of the clan page. There’s a reason Vampys has been around so long. Obviously something’s working.

12. Locked per op request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.