New We Are Rogue banter thread

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by WAR-Rogue-RAW, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Well, since we had a hiccup in the last thread (a biased mod locked it for necrobumping) here is a brand new shiny thread that is specifically designed for what seems to be a much needed topic. Bantering with Rogues.

As this is the original post I’d like to state upfront that there is nothing I would consider derailing this thread. I’d love to hear everyone's opinion, the good, the bad, the ugly. All of it. I’d love to debate them, banter them, have some fun and provide some much needed entertainment for the KaW community.

Feel free to tee off on me, my clan mates, our family of clans. Feel free to mistake us as someone else and get corrected. Feel free to throw as much dirt and shade on us as you’d like preferably with some sort of evidence or proof other than take my word for it, especially if your word already means 0 to the KaW community.

Here's a start and lets see where it can go from here:

Semzz your feet are fugly. 

Have at us! 

(Please note, this post is slightly altered and reposted in commemoration! Rest in peace Semzz, we miss you in forum's brother)

2. And now i'm on cloud 9 after that sweet comment Rogue said about me to shifter :) How time's change!

3. Rogue is a nobody like you. I’m not even fazed

4. Riiiight, thats why you don't have fortitude enough to create your own thread but have to drag along on everyone's coat tails. You're like a prostitute turning tricks for your fix!

5. Hey Rogue hi! Do you remember last year when shifter had his big temper tantrum & meltdown? Lol it was so funny and pathetic i felt really embarrassed for him.He went on a rampage in worldchat insulting every mod and then when they silenced him.He ascended on forums in a rage and erupted doing thread after thread and all ten or more got locked in quick succession. He declared war on every mod and vowed he was never again spending any money on kaw.But that didnt last long and he continued hitting them hte clans.[​IMG] You're right he does lack creative flair to write intresting and captivating threads. No wonder he is bitter and hateful to everyone that has that talent.

6. But shifter doesnt mean all the evil thing's he says.Read my wall he is on it declaring his love for me

7. I create plenty of my own threads what are you even talking about dummy

8. I did stop spending money, I sold equipment for seal, and I ascended to super sayain 3. KaW was a lot better when you were gone. You should stay gone nobody

9. Woo, no necrobumping. Just regular bumping. ;)

10. Because we all know how mods love to lock and abuse their power.

11. Right? What the hell are we going to do with ourselves now? :cry:

12. You dun goddda do nuffin drgn, we got it handled!

13. How you doing Rogue? It’s been a while! Glad to see you’re still alive and kicking!

14. Trying to stay out of trouble Sir, it's not working so well. How you been Drgn? nf full?

15. Am I blind?

Is drgn blind?

16. I missed this. :p

17. You are highly imaginative Kasama!

18. Well let’s get the banter started where is all the puppets and trash cans known as apoc and wdgaf at?