ZAFT Retirement

Chat about clans and unofficial alliances.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: ZAFT Retirement

Postby AppleGirl on Feb 1 2018, 2:11pm

Best Wishes to all of you !
AppleGirl

Postby The-Legendary-Poetic-Phantom on Feb 1 2018, 3:33pm

I have fought against ZAFT twice for well over a year. I can certainly say you all should be proud of what you built. ZAFT deserves to finally have its place in history, I still remember back when I'd visit ZAFT Faith and ZAFT Corporation. I'd love seeing CheckMate_, -T1-, Laoda, Alaska, Marco, Bear, and so many others I could not mention them all. So much of our community as a whole has at one point been connected to ZAFT, wether as an enemy, or a former member, ZAFT has in its own way made us all better warriors. I'm sad to see you go, it was an amazing time fighting, but all legends, at one point must stop being written. The stories remain, they are engrained in us all. ZAFT will never be forgotten. I look forward to watching as Carnage writes its own unique story, I hope you have much success. Laoda would be proud.

-Tanner(Chocolate)
The-Legendary-Poetic-Phantom

Postby ToddStllllllluvsBacon on Feb 1 2018, 4:00pm

__lIllSlIHllAIlGlIGIlYlIlI__ wrote:
Relentless_Bachkeda_- wrote:Kotfe has respect for them now?After years of smack talk? Give me a break.

Trash Talking makes everything more enjoyable & fun Bachkeda, that's what you'll get in a game.

Good luck Carnage.

lol it went way way way beyond "banter" ...if what I do gets characterized as trash talk same standard should apply to Apoc

...never once got any trash talk from ZAFT not once, and until a few months ago only ones that would cry in forums about their OSW was Apoc/Kotfe.

Go through forums 99% of the trash talking about that OSW came from Apoc

The way I see it Zaftees are/were true gamers ...Apoc buncha cheating insecure clowns
ToddStllllllluvsBacon

Postby 1SexyLady on Feb 1 2018, 4:06pm

Don’t do that on this thread please. We aren’t here to trash anyone. This is a respectful retirement thread. Please don’t post here if you can’t stay on topic.
1SexyLady

Postby ToddStllllllluvsBacon on Feb 1 2018, 4:09pm

1SexyLady wrote:Don’t do that on this thread please. We aren’t here to trash anyone. This is a respectful retirement thread. Please don’t post here if you can’t stay on topic.

Ok I'll "trash" Apoc on their thread 
ToddStllllllluvsBacon

Postby The-Legendary-Poetic-Phantom on Feb 1 2018, 4:26pm

ToddStllllllluvsBacon wrote:
1SexyLady wrote:Don’t do that on this thread please. We aren’t here to trash anyone. This is a respectful retirement thread. Please don’t post here if you can’t stay on topic.

Ok I'll "trash" Apoc on their thread 

Or you could just be respectful?
The-Legendary-Poetic-Phantom

Postby lIIIllIlI_Pup-Devil_lllIIllIl on Feb 1 2018, 4:40pm

Glad to have gotten to fight both within and against carnage! Y’all have always been a fun group of warriors. Probably one of my biggest regrets in KaW (if such a thing exists) was getting mixed in with BH during my time at carnage. Y’all will always have my respect 
lIIIllIlI_Pup-Devil_lllIIllIl

Postby ____MiKe____ on Feb 1 2018, 6:36pm

Wow this is hard to believe. Most of my Kaw time was spent in Zaft and now just like Ld it's gone. So many great names have been Zaft and thinking of the times people from carnage or faith or wherever were blowing up my phone will I'm being stripped, I can't even put a number on it. Great times and great people.

I've met and became friends with so many people in time time in Zaft and even become friends with osw opponents.

But all good things come to an end I suppose. Things weren't always smooth but great times were had by us over at Corp and I'm sure all my fellow Corpies would agree.

Sl and Carnage I wish you good times in your new path you have chosen.
____MiKe____
2017 ASW Champion

Postby lllRllillNlllUlllSlll on Feb 1 2018, 10:29pm

Awesome
lllRllillNlllUlllSlll

Postby xWarRocketAJAXx on Feb 2 2018, 12:46am

In March 2011 I tested these players, these are my actual naive notes I recorded the action...

Gorak 3/5 lose win xtal win win lose

Laoda 3/5 lose win xtal win win lose

Reaper 1/5 lose lose xtal win lose lose

Then I pin 0.5bn then pin 0.5 bn

Retaliation: 3/5 win win lose win lose after pin reaper spy att steal 7/5

Amusing eh Xtal after two hits but these were high LB players and I was the young pretender half their build testing my luck...

...by June that year I faced Zaft in OSW for the first time it wouldn’t be the last. They certainly rocked the house it was a massive unforgettable rush. I still have many SS tucked away for rainy day. At one point much later Laoda very briefly joined my clan with his huge strip funds at my disposal (I doubt it went down well in Zaft/Corp.) but I can tell you this was only through mutually earned respect, I didn’t ask him to, those that knew him know this was a rare thing.

Zaft, iG, Minions of the Shadow (MOS),Chaos Reborn (CR), Kreutzritter, Clan A, to name a few all legends in their time and part of the history and fabric of ‘OUR’ amazing WORLD.

‘WE’ have made it this way...Thanks for the memories to all Zafties.

Ajax!!
Feb 2018
xWarRocketAJAXx

PreviousNext

Return to Clans and Alliances