ZAFT Retirement

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by DaggerEyes, Jan 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Much Respect. Enjoy the new era youre about to make

2. You’re.

3. Great to see you carry on as carnage.
    Nothing but best wishes and nice to see you get more support on this thread than hate 

4. Looking forward to your next chapter 1sexylady 
    I remember way back when, i used to enjoy getting tapped by a sexylady.

You guys sure did live up to your name ️

Sifu
    YAFI - ordinary pleb

5. ZAFT Genesis

Man it's been a ride for ZAFT. I've been in one OSW with Apoc with y'all. I left after the 2nd Appc OSW before this last war that y'all were in. It's sad to see y'all go but good to see a new clan emerge as it's own. In all honesty with the betrayal of the top members in this last OSW y'all deserve to make your own name. To make a new name for yourselves. It's bitter sweet in all honesty. I'm happy for y'all and wish you the best of luck in your new endeavors. To a new family name that I'm sure we will see rise through the ranks in making a new family with even some old friends.

6. RIP Zaft. End of an era.

I’m sure you guys have had as much fun hitting us as we’ve had hitting you. Best of luck to Carnage in the furure.

7. Was in carnage for a little bit years and years ago I wish ya all luck in what comes next may your aim never falter

8. Must have been an extremely hard but very brave decision to make.
    I was only there briefly but on “this side” I can only say you were truly tough to fight against.
    Respect to all of your fighters

9. Much respect... good luck with future kawing ladies n gents :)

10. Woah, did not expect this!

Good luck Carnage on your new venture I’m sure you’ll manage to create a new legacy under your new name!

All the best,
    BLAZE.

11. It was an honour to have been in battle against a great clan so much respect good luck to carnage lv ya vamp my bearded brother

12. Wow thought I'd never see the day, been a pleasure fighting against you. Wish you all the best for the future.

13. ZAFTs story is the reason I became fasinated by KaW and its community.

14. I was a part of ZAFT during the UC Osw. Back then I was only in the sub clan of ZAFT rebels called kingdom_of_beastly_chi. It's where I learnt all the things I need to know about osw. We were a good clan. Got a few ceasefires from opponents. After the osw I moved to ZAFT faith and made a bunch of new friends. I quit ZAFT after Laoda quit kaw. A lot of my friends I had made in ZAFT are inactive now. But thinking about those days and all the training and teamwork we put together makes me feel somewhat nostalgic.

Rip ZAFT. You were one tough opponent to beat. And good luck to Carnage! You guys will kick ass I'm sure. You've got a good core unit now who won't back down from any fights. WFTT.

15. Respect to ZAFT ...I never really had an issue with them. Every time I had problems with an individual I asked for PvP and always got it. Most you Kotfe & Apoc giving Zaft props here are hypocrites. You talk all nice and about honor and whatnot on this thread but most of you are hypocrites.

16. Thanks for the support. Any clan that fights will have ppl who love and hate them. Apoc is not an exception. But those on here came to show their support. This thread is about that. No need to spin the conversation into something else. If you want to bash apoc, I’m sure there are plenty of other avenues for that. For this thread though, let’s keep it to what it was intended for. Keep it classy. Thanks.

17. Well this was unexpected but I'm sure most understand your decision and will say fair well to an old rival family and mighty alliance.

18. Our name change after months of discussion was unanimous.

Thanks to Sexy we have one of the few democratic clans in Kaw.

We move forward as the same clan we have always been. The only thing that has changed is the name.

Our protection of each other and intent continues. Thanks to all in Carnage that do what they do. Much love and respect from down under.

19. Kotfe has respect for them now?After years of smack talk? Give me a break.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.