-Aequitas-

Chat about clans and unofficial alliances.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: -Aequitas-

Postby Lube on May 10 2018, 1:43pm

iG_Bachkeda_iG wrote:I’m known more than you Lube. Your one of many ‘men’ in -veritas- just for some pics of your leader 

What because renegade C40 knows you, you think you’re popular? As for pictures, the only pics I’ve ever seen were memes.

Think your knowledge is a little bit rusty, however if you want to appear in my NF because your boyfriend C40 can’t then hit me up.
Lube

Postby 88rising on May 10 2018, 9:33pm

iG_Bachkeda_iG wrote:I’m known more than you Lube. Your one of many ‘men’ in -veritas- just for some pics of your leader 
What pics? ShinoBeenTrill says they're no pics, and ShinoBeenTrill doesn't lie...
88rising

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on May 10 2018, 10:25pm

Hey why are veritas defending aequitas thread? You sure as hell didn’t support aequitas when it was rebuilding, Lube wasn’t even part of veritas then. Run along and let aequitas members defend there own thread 
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby iZombieJT on May 11 2018, 1:24am

iG_Bachkeda_iG wrote:Hey why are veritas defending aequitas thread? You sure as hell didn’t support aequitas when it was rebuilding, Lube wasn’t even part of veritas then. Run along and let aequitas members defend there own thread 

Hey Bach.. Why are you So mad? '0'?
iZombieJT

Previous

Return to Clans and Alliances