-Aequitas-

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Lupa, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Literally a bold faced lie its dead and will remain dead

2. One scan of roster I see veritas and kotfe alts and yes as stated it's a lie.

3. Like this means anything coming from you or the clan you're currently residing in. Lemme guess my inc got lost in news? I'll be waiting

4. Destroyed? Pretty sure there is at least one account here that has more in allies than all of iG. But it's okay, keep dreaming and being a wall/wc warrior. Be waiting for you in my feed. 

5. They failed revenge of the warbeast

6. ╦╗║║║╦╗
    ╠╣║║║╠╣
    ╩╝╚╚╝╩╝
    ╦╗║║║╦╗
    ╠╣║║║╠╣
    ╩╝╚╚╝╩╝

7. Dkod is basically a clan made of clan hoppers yall hopped from ig to anni to dkod should know your clans history b4 anything

8. You forgot to include Veri, Regulators, Aztec, Clan A HQ, Knights of the Fire Emblem, Chaos Reborn and Chaos Reborn Myth, Sparta Elite and HoG.

Can't be leaving them out.

9. I put my alt in aquitus. clan is dead, had no ebs and my alt needs to grow :-D so sorry had to take it out lolol

10. Good luck yall

11. Let this thread die like your clan.

Thread died for a reason.

12. Our clan died ? I dont see it lmao

13. Clan looks fine to me ️

14. Another lie

15. Dead again...RiP

Guess no matter how many alts ventrash moves there it won’t be revived. ;)

17. Again, two irrelevant people trying to become relevant but everybody knows how much of a laughing stock you guys are.

18. I’m known more than you Lube. Your one of many ‘men’ in -veritas- just for some pics of your leader 