The Devil Realm Resurgence

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Kurumi, Nov 22, 2017.

1. IM SORRY FOR SO MUCH TEXT LOL PICS DIDNT WORK!!

Many centuries ago in the Depths in hell among the Blazing searing fire before the dawn of man there were once a group of Fierce devils who where against the current Demonic government. The small group of them went out and challenged the superior devils who where lead by the master of evil Lucifer himself...

After many a month later and millions dead all the major devils dead but 1... It was the Mighty Lucifer.Without so much of a look at each other for none was needed they been allies for longer then we humans live. The last remaining 2 who have survived the dangerous conflict charged the Looming feeling of doom that stood in front of them....

2 full days that is 48 hours of back to back fighting it was OVER one last sword swing takes off the Demon lords head!!! To commemorate the're mighty victory The 2 of them Took up The Names of the Fallen Demon lords AS KINGS OF THE DEVIL REALM

WILL YOU JOIN THE ARMY OF DEVILS TO FIGHT THE TREACHEROUS ANGELS?!?

TheNecromancer: LUCIFER: The leader, the master, The cunning one he who known no bounds willing to do anything to make his dreams become a reality after being kicked out of heaven Lucifer has always thought of a way of revenge and he has!!! WAR WILL COME TO THE HEAVENS!
    right

TRT_DES_TRT: Beelzebub: The 2nd Best,Prince of false gods, The Lord of Flies. As Lucifer's his hand man his his strong, bold, and intelligent he his a force to be reckoned with as hes a commander of 66 legions of demons!!

Rules??
    1. We don't Attack eachother
    2.We DEFEND our members
    3.Respect all in the ARMY
    4.Spoils from slaying Mighty creatures must be used in the clan!

Currently There power requirement to join our Mighty army!!

To clarify clan is called Devil Realm

I know i messed up alot but YOLO

2. Re: Devil Realm Resurgence

That color hurt my eyes so i gave up reading after 3 sec

3. Re: Devil Realm Resurgence

That better?

4. I had my snickers,so its better