iG vs annihilation

Chat about clans and unofficial alliances.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

iG vs annihilation

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Nov 13 2017, 10:59am

From depths of hell we arose, we arose flawless, bound to no rules, we seen empires rise and fall.

We made empires fall, and today we stand, we stand to make another empire submit to might of iG.

An empire who goes by the name of annihilation. Who betrays there alliance for the good of themselves.

They wanted war, we gave them.

To this day this osw doesn’t have as much fun as it should be. Anyone can recover strip funds. Anyone can hide in eb (Kingkemet)..

so we challenge annihilation to a 48 hour system war old style.

You think we gave everything we have...you have no idea who you disturbed.

We issue this challenge.

Type: System War

Duration: 48 Hours

When: To be agreed upon

Roster Size: Up to 100. iG will not utilize 20 extra slots.

This SWar won’t dictate the osw but it will give a good ol fashioned arena to test each other’s skill and fight and KaW can track along and see.

Warriors of Annihilation

Will you accept the challenge?

iG - Libera anima vestra
Last edited by iG_Bachkeda_iG on Nov 14 2017, 8:50am, edited 2 times in total.
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Re: iG vs ___annihilation___

Postby Sully on Nov 13 2017, 11:17am

Cool graphics and interesting read man. iG and their practical jokes, always good stuff. System war terrors lol. “You think you’ve seen all we have... you have awoken a system war monster. First foxes, now YOU!”. iG trolling at its best.

Oh wait... you’re serious. Awkward.
Sully

Re: iG vs ___annihilation___

Postby Leo-Shocker on Nov 14 2017, 6:18am

 wars actually track hits. Anni not interested in showing how pathetic they are.
Leo-Shocker

Re: iG vs annihilation

Postby Ashen-Shugar on Nov 14 2017, 9:06am

5 fail strips lol
Ashen-Shugar

Postby __BRUTAL_GOLDEN_ANNIHILATOR__ on Nov 14 2017, 12:45pm

Sit yalls asses down and don't raise ur hand till ur called on. Don't be no forum warrior
__BRUTAL_GOLDEN_ANNIHILATOR__

Postby BionicMan on Nov 14 2017, 12:48pm

The problem for anni as a war clan is that they've never actually won a war. They usually only fight clan vs an individual.

Outside of yoshi' and voyager. The rest are just nothing accounts used for finishing epics
BionicMan

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Nov 14 2017, 12:49pm

__GOLDEN__ wrote:Sit yalls asses down and don't raise ur hand till ur called on. Don't be no forum warrior

What has your clan done in the osw? We made 5 people cf wbu? You stripped and cleared in inactive alt and that’s it...you complained I hit from pin when I had a shower I came back sti no inc.. you hid in eb and had 511 actions lol. Don’t talk till your called on, annihilation is in the spotlight because of iG.
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby BionicMan on Nov 14 2017, 1:26pm

__GOLDEN__ wrote:Sit yalls asses down and don't raise ur hand till ur called on. Don't be no forum warrior

This guy isn't even part of anni. He joined only a week ago, then run away yesterday, and now he's back. This guy is a joke
BionicMan

Postby WinkMurdered on Nov 14 2017, 2:42pm

I like this idea of system wars becoming the new means to settling disputes. I been thinking about this for a while.
WinkMurdered

Postby __BRUTAL_GOLDEN_ANNIHILATOR__ on Nov 14 2017, 3:02pm

Lol. Me and lord go back to my first family clan on KaW. Tought me this game. Y'all talk all the trash and dish it with fails like roni. U can't come into a forum and make a thread if u just dishing scrub scout bombs and fail. And go for it...talk more crap....cuz that's all y'all seem to be good at. Toranaga sama on y'all asses....oh, and WE LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT
__BRUTAL_GOLDEN_ANNIHILATOR__

Next

Return to Clans and Alliances