New osw

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by whatsnext, Sep 6, 2017.

1. What will happen now that. King-WSP of the clan king lounge was strip from his main account aka Widespread panic,will his clan king lounge leave the war against IDD an new age his best friends. The yafi clan will help them get revenge for what happened. This is going to get good finally a good osw king-lounge - yafi an lounge of legends will join kings vs tangra-fury ?

2. Lol i dont think this will happen lol yafi has enough problems

3. What are you on about?

4. No kaw when high mate.

5. Acid is bad for u. Ur momma should have told u sooner. Now u need an expensive psych

6. You all missed op's point. Wsp is a major Kings lounge player. And might have an account in zaft and possibly other clans. Wsp is very wealthy and has spread his financial kindness in kaw fashion. wsp is the equivalent of KaW Pablo Escobar.

7. Need b2b statless alt forums

8. LSD in moderation is actually good for you ...I think he's on PcP 

9. When musang makes an alt lmao



10. ...then it wouldn't be LSD or PcP. It would be pure stupidity 

11. Omg wsp is widespread panic??? That's the best kept from own clan secret in like FOREVER . Umm I agree forum poster (statless? Come on use main or alt at least) stay off the drugs 

12. Stay in school kids. Don't do drugs!

13. How many times I gotta tell you people ...I CAN NOT POST WITH A BIGGER ACCOUNT THEYVE ALL BEEN FORUM BANNED... besides every damn body knows who I am :|

...start a petition why don't you?!?

"UNBAN TODD BACON" 

14. ? talk lot 

15. U Suck and your clan sucks 

16. I don't think anyone fears zaft single clan these days and aren't they still at war themselves.