Fury

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Renamed101101010Imp, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgot sorry I'm not eb

2. You know what makes me LOL for real ?

You guys take this "OSW" so seriously, like you're the Pats in the Super Bowl, first and goal, last play with seconds on the clock and you're behind by less than a touchdown.

Meanwhile it's actually the equivalent of Tom Brady bragging about beating a Pop Warner kid in a throwing contest.

You just aren't my target. I've got my regulars I hit. I've got a whole lot of targets to choose from. ️

Now put on your big boy pants and stop crying about me being a PS (at times).

Insert eye roll here.

3.  this is the best part of the whole thread

4. Lol funny thing is.... that's yet another thing I do to purposely irritate the Furbies

5. If anyone knows how to post SS and wants to help me out with posting them, follow me. (I've no desire to learn how.)

Chubby whining to Resilient Zombie Trooper about ally hires

Chubby crying to UC about me being there

Grymln crying in cc at Gold Haven about me being there (oh! the irony). Turnabout is fair play. Can't wait ️

Keithstone running his mouth about how Fury gets more respect and has a better reputation than KotFE.

That should be enough for now.

6. Witch bringing out the crapple alt now uht oh...relax Tom Brady don't take it so seriously
    * eye roll

7. Have another SS to show ...

BossHogg crying like a baby cuz he's getting hit 

8. lol wicked only ps when off and say no inc, go help you dying clan.

9. I'm not sure what's so scary about hitting my spies like normal people do in OSW. Troops on eb spies on targets.

It's very entertaining how they cry about the PS thing. It's why I do it

10. Noob way out,just embarrassing really, an inactive naked ps is zero threat,why waste spies on you while you're sleeping or fake retired?

11. Sounds like some more bs fury always spreads , just like you did not beg apoc for a cf , because every one of your noobs was stripped . No one could grow . Eclipse mauled you losers , and you said the same stuff " we are winning " 

Fury is a bunch of second class noobs . Maddox was so scared of being stripped he changed his name to Elvis before building allies after requesting a cf from eclipse

Do tell us how great you are m8

12. Fury bigs are inactive now, include elvis....... no more fury soon? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. LOLOL YOURE PS BECAUSE YOURE A STRAIGHT COWARD 

All you do is lie and posture on this game you truly suck 

Coward ass DUMPED all your allies cause you were so scared 

Weren't you bragging about 225 Alb??  or was that really how much you weigh?? 

14. Loser you're the biggest role player on this game 

You couldn't wouldn't can't put up a decent fight if your life depended on it 

15. surely if you've always got full spies then you're just taking an L full stop, cos that means you ain't even hitting, therefore why would they request a cf? hmm i "spy" some lies :lol:

EDIT :
    has targets but still stays full spies? hmm

16. Fury is dead soon been week still no active from bigs in fury, and other big already run from clan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. evil this best time strip them they inactive for days :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: no xtal limit got you gold and strip strip strip

18. No idea why this hasn’t been locked yet.
    Locked due to being spam material.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.