Fury

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Renamed101101010Imp, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Furbies about to be knocked out of top 50 clans lb, lolololololol running battle royals now, better calling merc for helping ebs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Funny when I can see a Battle Royale in your history. Oh wait, haven't you failed HTE too?

3. You guys droppig clan lb too, lolololol

4. We're 21 on clan LB and few big members are out to sub clan๎– How high is your biggest member on ALB? #1000? ๎’๎’

5. you're doing battle royale right now...

6. you guys try so hard to look like your clan isn't dead. Yet you guys failed a reck.*wiggles*

7. Strip the real elvis naked then you might drop em out of top 50 but gl with that lol

8. Wow, Those noobs made a Forum just to post that?#ShortBus

Then Fail an HTE 57mins ago with only 10 active Hitters.lol, Now who needs Mercs??

9. Rapidfire stripped 3Q
    Misty dropped 500t Allies
    Ahour stripped 300t
    Wickedwitchofthewest stripped 500t
    Jolina cf first week
    90 members evil within now 30

Fury losses -10t

Tell me more about clan lb and winning

10. Well chubby ends the thread on that note ๎’

11. yeah we got few members and busy hitting back. Buts you with big members and lot members taking so long in battle royal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. the real elvis dropping on lb,haha cant spend premium ebs and xtals to bc. oyhers not growing stuck hahaha cant keep up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. False I've grown from 30m to 200m during this osw. What's your excuse

14. yeah who care you clan getting wreck in osw and you guys just hitting ebs

15. Isn't that what your clan is doing?

16. Oh are you just gunna take that Cercei lol he just shamed your whole clan

17. how you clan doin getting wreck by apoc, no more protection from big alliances lolololololololol, you must actually fight, or just hitting eb and hope they go away. Finally apoc know u just in for protection

18. Statless alt shaming clans? Oh please..

19. You're just going to cause your clan more problems if you keep dropping names renamed lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.