Ultra Clan and Allys

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Renamed101101010Imp, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Ultra clam leave your clan or get destroyed, or change your clan name to Ultra Fairy Clan, and change you clan description, nothing about osw and put there eb clan, fairy unicorn and drop your ally only ally with fairy like you clan lolololololololol. This waring to members if they dont change leave clan or get destroyed.

So extra discussion, tell me how you think of this osw runner clan and they ally like furbies(fury) and Wrath of girls (wrath of god)

2. Rapid fire is solid mad respect... Apple girl I don't but I hear many bad things about her... Is she the one that destroyed ig???? I don't know.. I need info.

3. Dat buthurtt 

4. Here's a game:
    Take a shot of liquor for every grammar mistake op made in thread.

5. Could you please translate that to english

6. Man up! Show us your main. Your statless alt rambling on in forums is boring.

7. I don't want this crap filling up forums

8. Can someone translate for me please

9. You know the thread is made by an idiot when the thread title has 'Allys' instead of 'Allies'.

10. Think he says he ate a bad clam,got sick and seeing unicorns,blaming a girl named Ally?

11. Wow says it all right there think he needs to go see a doctor to be put down

12. Fury and Ultra Clan and Wog running from osw, and now wog fighting back apoc whom they friends long time?? so much for past friends, they was in apoc for protection. Same for Fury in zaft, after stripped naked from apoc run away. Lol atleast some fight till the end.

13. So untrue I've been in kotfe for a wile now I've still got friends in wog and love too make friends with fury and uc so 

14. lolololololol so why osw with friends lolololol, nice jokes. I can say to I friends with Fury and Ultra Clan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. stopping throwing your crap everywhers then :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. Something about taking crack now i think

17. I'd believe you if you learn to type till then Il believe in flying magic carpets

18. We were not involved in osw, so we can't be running from it.. nice try though I guess

19. Uhh.. yes you were. Lol.

20. How? I've never been asked to fight anybody yet