Battle Fighter's - New Clan Recruiting

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by IIIID3athIIIIByIIIID3athIIII, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Battle Fighters

Battle Fighters Is a clan made on 7th July 2017

What Ebs do you do?

We currently do tier 1 - 3 unlocks --- Will change when we do different Ebs

What Type Of Member Are We Looking For?

We are looking for members who have atleast 250k C's but we will change according to amount of people in clan and tier of Ebs we do. When you join you will be asked a few basic questions and if you fail to answer within 48 hours you will be kicked. Also I will be doing activity checks every week so I will post on everyone's wall saying Activity Check .

How Can I Become An Admin Role In The Clan

This is a very important part of the clan

If you would like to have an admin role you will need to answer a few question based on timezone and how much you play and some other questions as the clan needs admins from different timezones to help spread out the overall playtime of the clan

Rules

Time For The Part No One Reads But Still Here They Are
    • 1: Keep CC Friendly
      2: No Drama
      3: No Farming Other Players Without Reason And Without Speaking To Owner
      4: All Seals And Compasses Dropped Here are Used Here
      5: On Hte, Zta or Zoma don't use items unless told otherwise
      6: Help With Recruiting

Thank you for reading. This is my first post and first clan if anyone has any tips on how I can improve the post or even improve my clan feel free to follow me . Post on my wall or even reply on here all help is greatly appreciated

History Of IIIID3athIIIIByIIIID3athIIII

If anyone remembers Lord_Skittles ( my first account ) I would just like to say I'm back havent been playing ages so made new account. If you remember me plz reply to this post or message me

2. Good luck with your clan

3. [title=black+white]Support[/title]

4. Good luck!

5. Thx for the support guys

6. Its already dead :lol: