Stonehills

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by AntiSocialLemon, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Welcome to Stonehills

We are an Mid-Tier EB/Family clan who are looking to help and support anyone that enters our doors. From noobs to experienced soldiers and traders, we are all ready and waiting to help you to grow and learn the game.

We currently don't have any rules on CS. If you can hit the battle, feel free to join!

We're currently looking for admins of any size and experience to take up Knight and Recruiter roles within the clan. Higher roles can become available depending on experience and time with the clan.

Come Meet The Family

The owner of the clan is myself, Antisociallemon. I would describe myself as someone who is very motivated as a clan owner to make sure this clan can grow and thrive. From sending out astronomical amount of ads in the world chat, to recruiting to making ads and art for the clan. I'm the person to come to if you need some help and advice on anything.

Namaah– This fiery War chief/Co-Owner helps make this clan stand out from others. With a keen eye for new admins and quick hands at the door, this phenomenal member of the family is one of the cogs that keeps this whole thing running smoothly.

XlI-_Geo-No-Tokei_XIl – This powerful dude is not only a good friend of mine, following me all the way from The Coffee Lounge, but is the beating heart of this clan. With a larger than life army of alts at his beck and call, and a heart of gold, this trusted Co-Owner/War chief is a brilliant friend and ally.

Our Admins:

Papa_Ghede – This Commander is not only essential to the running of ebs but is extremely active. Through the entirety of the time I've known him he's been one of our most active members since the clans creation and for months before that.

CryoKaras– This Armsmaster may not be the most chatty at times but he's proven himself to not only be a loyal and devoted member of the clan but is a friendly and awesome friend.

lil_mags– This old friend of mine dates back to The Coffee Lounge. Not only an awesome friend but extremely reliable and no matter what, never fails to be active daily.

Our History

Our clan began on Wednesday, June 14th 2017, where a group of old friends decided to start a clan that we could call home. Before that point, we had been divided and all struggled to find a clan to call home. No matter how many clans we all tried, it just didn't feel the same as when we were together. So we took the great plunge and created Stonehills, an idea that had been in development since last year.

At this point in time, we are 60+ members strong, and still getting more. We are currently doing a solid eb event rotation, depending on activity and schedules of our members.

Thank you all for reading, If you have any inquiries about the clan, feel free to drop a comment or pm me. Also I plan to update this thread every couple weeks, so stay tuned for more!

2. I support this thread

3. Also OP may disband clan upon 5 hits or less , he did the same for Hopes Finest

4. Where is V E N G E A N C E?

5. Dude, that stuff's over. Like you said i'm nolonger in your "plans". So prove it and take your dead weight build and your scum tactics back to vengeance. Good day :)

6. Support hun. 

7. Xoxox, you hid in a clan as soon as the heat turned up. The clan's now gone. Don't talk big in forums, you might just have to bring your "Main" out :D