Legends

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by DN_Lord_of_the_War, May 27, 2017.

1. Could a Admin please explain, Why Legends are Not avalible with Pc used Accounts?

Possible to buy anything,but impossible to yoin Legends Event?

2. They said legends will not be available on pc. It is iOS and Android only

4. That doesn't answer the "why" question tho. And saying its to put out more new content quicker (as ATA has stated) is honestly a pathetic excuse considering PC is an active platform for the game. There are paying customers who use just PC to play the game. Cutting off that revenue due to such a disadvantage is pure stupidity. Even beyond ATA's realm, as its lost revenue.

The legends system is a great and positive change other than that screwup. It's finally something major and actually beneficial/useful to all players, regardless of their size. Lands are inevitable so that's not a reasonable concern.

If ATA actually reads this, you still have the opportunity to fix things by altering and implementing the legends system (or something similar at the least) for PC users. Better late than never and while you undoubtedly will get more complaints about having to start late, many more will be thankful.

Fix this and you'll have one of the best updates KaW has seen.

5. Inb4 lock; question answered.

6. I'm guessing whoever works on PC version got cut so it's a cheaper work around to just cut all PC support. Or budget cuts.

7. I'm just guessing you can't read?

8. u guys aren't admins u don't have the power to explain

9. Ata thanks 7 years old Pc Accounts that spend cash. But now they dont spend $.
    They need a new phone to transfer Pc Accounts to yoin Events.
    Good Deal for Ata to sell more nobility points,lol

10. The reason has been stated tho, just cos sum don't find it's a good excuse doesn't mean they'll change their answer lol. Atleast they gave a response i suppose, alot of other mmo devs won't even acknowledge the question lol

11. The answer you seek lies in the partnership that ATA has with Apple. Apple wants to sell more devices, and be the leader in mobile devices. To facilitate this, they push developers of apps like KAW, to allow only the latest versions of their iOS devices to be accessible for play on their game platforms. Soon you will be having to fork out $500-600 every year for new device to play KAW and other apps/games.

Wonder how much kickback ATA gets from Apple for helping them.

And to add, devs have always believed PC accounts were a big problem, as these were able to be abused by ppl using bot programs. Hence no speaker regen as one example.

So.........no events able to get on PC.
    This is now the start of the way devs get rid of ppl on PC accounts.

12. Could anyone confirm that if you're on your pc accounts you still get pvp items/eb event items? I'm not near a pc

it might be a way to reduce botting if so

13. As long as the account is linked to a mobile device and you can accept the legends, you will get the drops.

14. Doesn't KaW support ancient versions of Android, is it not a similar case with iOS?

15. So to summarize, PC accounts are now and forever locked out of all events and associated PVP/War rewards correct?

Apart from KaW's historically rock-solid glitch-free platform performance, I've also been a huge fan of watching all the dimwit decisions burped out of ATA's Vancouver boardroom through over the years. This particular one will serve as the pièce de résistance in the long gimp-legged stumble towards the cliff.

16. If this helps kill some of the alts that people have im ok with this.

17. Download an Android emulator? It's not that hard lmao and you'd still be playing from your pc as long as you activate the legend first process will still count while on pc

18. It is at least a very bad move by ata to take all the pc-accs out of game.
    The Argument that they can still play if they want is irrelevant because it doesnt make much sence to play and watch the other getting all the fancy stuff and grow like hell while they get nothing.
    I can understand that most of the pc-only players quit now.
    I guess statistically pc-accs are those who Pay less overall. Probably also because Many of them are alts.

Devs. Please rethink your decision not to Update the pc-Version!!!

Imo kaw simply cannot afford loosing more active Players!!!

And also: Even if there are many players that doesnt spend much money on this game they are still worth keeping them stuck to the game. Specially for ata but also for the kawmunity ofc. Those Players and all those Alts are the Salt in the soup. Their presence is making the whole Game more active and attractive.