post royalnavy

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by RoYaLNaVy, May 23, 2017.

1. As many of you will be deeply moved and upset to hear, I will no longer be playing kingdoms at war. I know this may come as a shock to many of you, as I was a frequent contributor to the world chat, and an active member of the forums. However, I have recently received news that my mental health is not what it once was, and I am under strict instructions to limit my usage of electronic devices.

I hope that you all understand that this is the last thing that I wanted to do, as I know many of you are brightened by my presence and joyful outlook on this wonderful world that we live in. But, alas, I believe it is time for me to focus on myself, and I have realized that I myself have not been the happiest lately, and that I have been making others feel better to mask my insecurities and growing depression.

And so, I leave you all with the hope that you continue to smile, continue to laugh, and most of all, continue to tap away at your screen until you lose all grasps of reality and those who truly love you :)

2. Didn't read :roll:

3. I really think you should :)

4. All the best in your future endeavours Navy ;)

5. Goodbye whoever you are!

6. Who are you?

8. Shiny loves you, random stranger!

9. Hope everything works out. We all love you :D

10. TL;DR add pretty colors and pictures to capture my short attention span

11. Man,this is really sad.I hope you can overcome the hard times you are going through.All the best to you and your family!

12. Thank you to all. Greatly appreciated and facilitating my transition

13. Waaait a minute...

who are you?

14. Never ever seen you in my life before and you claim to be an active forum contributor when you have 140 posts :lol:

15. Rip nobody even knows who you are tho

16. Glad to see another noob leave tho

17. We soo cool , we call everyone noob because it makes us think we are more superior and pro. You must be the noob though if you cant use your intelligence and figure out who it is.

18. Sad to see you go