new osw clan

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xSyN_-Tanner-_SyNx, May 13, 2017.

1. Fury runner says the account that brags about ebing to BC while it's clanmates get stripped to inactivity

2. Have you even been in EW since our war started?

3. I'm there 24/7. Regardless of where I am hidudelsa and -switchback- are still 

4. Pssst Clay.... Baked bragged all over WC about BCing during OSW ️. Chubby brags about getting all his items in four days ️. Most of your bigs are rarely if ever there, except in between events.

Careful when you point fingers sweetiepie, there are always four pointing back at you ️

5. Rip to dis clan already :(

6. Clay is ex kotfe he likes to bounce too.

7. Lols just wait nub ;)

8. Osw .hmm interesting

9. If you want to win a one way ticket to pz 24/7 in Kaw while constantly pinned... Then please do join those wabbits in their clan

10. New player, so probably a dumb question but I'm curious so... what is an OSW? It seems like this game has been around forever so if somebody could explain the history as well that would be greatly appreciated:)

11. OSW means off system war, meaning that there is no system in place to view current ones or track who is winning. It consists of keeping the enemy's troops low (pin) and stripping (hiring allies and stealing the gold). Its been around since the game first came out.

12. Thank you zorkay! Sounds like something that would happen if you tick the wrong people off.