easy's retreat

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xIEII_EasyKeysy_IIRIx, May 4, 2017.

1. After a long period of absence, and wandering whether or not to name it ER again.. why not. A clan for beginners to learn the ropes and gel as a clan. Hit the battle list and gain knowledge of what kaw is all about. Kingdoms at war! Not kingdoms that hold hands and hit eb's all the time. I remember the glory days of chatting in cc about tactics to hit back, pot up and waste opponents. Challenging a clan to war and taking on a target. The banter, the insults... waking up naked and thinking how long it will take to earn a tril in Allies again(not that I ever did) come one come all! Chill, chat and have some bloody fun! Get those whiners on your wall! I hope to carry on helping and enjoying the spirit of kaw. I'll add to all you haters of this thread... I don't give a monkeys what you say

2. Were you the one from like 5+ years ago with this retreat then too? memory doesn't serve me as it used to lolol

3. Yeah that was me 

4. I'm not quite sure what you're trying to get at as you're in a EB this very second and looks to me by the history that you run them all the time. Not that its a bad thing.

5. lol nice stats for 6 yrs ;)

6. Haha, yeah too much fun stunted my growth. Also you can still hit a battle list while hitting an eb. It's just knowing when to focus on one and not the other in order to balance out the take.

7. I'll stop by sometime :)

8. Nice to see you around again Easy. GL and will stop in sometime

9. Please do. I'll do the same. Is going ok though every other clan I see has retreat in the name now 