⏳Sɑɳɗʂ ɭꍟɠɑƈɣ⏳

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Erak-Starfollower, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Hello everyone, the following below will be a little background/lore for the Sands family, all in fun. i'm new to forum posting so bare with me. thanks for your -Time-.

Legacy

*Legend*

Aron = This is the massive desert continent to where the three powers call home.
    The Event = This was a cataclysmic earth quake that destroyed most of the world in the first era.
    The Shield = This artifact can shield a whole army and gives the user great strength and power in battle, It is said that the ancient emperor of TSOA himself wielded The Shield.
    The Hourglass = The most powerful of the ancient artifacts, has the power to control time itself, SoT is in possession of this artifact.
    The Index = This artifact is a mystical book that has vast knowledge from the most advanced fighting techniques to the most powerful forms of the mystical arts, SoR is currently in control of The Index.

The Sands of Ascension

⚔️wαʀʀιɸʀ⚔️

TSOA was once a vast and powerful empire that controled the whole northern part of the massive continent Aron. After an era of growth and prosperity The Event occured. The event was a cataclysmic earth quake that destroyed most of Aron leaving few survivors throughout the known world. no one really knows what caused the event but there were rumors that someone used an ancient artifact called the hourglass of time.
    Using this artifact can alter time itself, but changing the past can cause catastrophic destruction. TSOA along with the other great civilizations fell to ruins and were devoured by the sands, only the strongest survived. The great empire forgotten throughout the millennia only to be remembered though stories and tales. Others try to forget the past, looking to the future of there growing civilizations. Yet the ancient myths of TSOA don't rest easy as the whispering winds from the heart of the desert speak of mighty cities and golden warriors rising from the sands

TSOA has returned

-Sands of Time-

⏳ƘЄЄƤЄЯ⏳

Over the course of a millennia, after the event occurred, new civilizations have come to power. One being SoT the sands of time. Famous as the Keepers of the Hourglass, the ancient artifact believed to have caused the event.

SoT being one of three great powers of Aron, along with SoR and the newly arisen TSOA. The sands of time is equal to TSOA in size however having a smaller highly trained military with an elite unit called Keepers - ones who protect the hourglass. being that it is the most powerful of the artifacts.
    SoT's teritories expand across the east-southern part of Aron. though not looking to expand there territories and normally a peaceful civilization, they will not hesitate to destroy an opposing force.

Sands of Reality

?Μαστεʀ

SoR is not the biggest or the most powerful clan of Aron but they should not be taken lightly, as SoR is home to the school of Torfier. This "school" can also work as a fortress, not only is it surrounded by high heavily fortified walls it is home to hundreds of students and many masters of the arts. People come from every corner of Aron to learn and become proficient in the skill that they have come to master.
    The masters of the school are the guardians of The Index and its vast knowledge. If SoR were to ever come under attack the school and its masters would work with SoR's armies to take down any threat to there home.

The Index

That's all for now, Thanks for reading!
    Join and grow with us! Be apart of our team!

-Sands of Time- 50mcs+
    Sands of Reality 15mcs+
    The Sands of Ascension (currently needs more leadership) no min cs required

2. Best of luck and great read

3. Cool thread!! Support to maker

- No support to sands.

Following Reasons-

1) Lady Avalon is a loon. Dont believe me? just block her and say hi. Paranoia is not a gd trait for a leader. Yes, I still have ss lmao

2) Choice of Subs Owner- oy, where to start? Meh, Loon fits too. Self-righteous [insert fave insult]. Oh! Backstabber works too xD. Dont make me squat on you again Xo ;)

Middle zone
    3)Respect for Unknown Soldier to some extent. Still blind, but so is 92% of kaw, go figure. At least made minimal effort to speak with me... minimal.

Again, your op rocks!
    It's the players sadly who ruin the rest ;/ c'est la vie

**edit**Would be awesome if the cool op matched the folks in clan**

4. I believe both your points to be wrong but I refuse to de-rail this amazing thread ;)

5. Nice thread gl

6. Great thread, interesting read, good job, support

7. Rather than hating on everything, you should just be quiet. Your self righteous, better than everyone attitude is why people don't like you.

8. Thank you Ashaya. I believe there is a little insanity in all of us; it's part of what makes us human.
    This is a fantastic, fun thread; written by someone who has a passion for the Sands Family, let's keep this thread on topic and don't justify someone else's comments.
    I am the present time and we have many who are the future of Sands.
    And your first thread is amazing! ? Thank you 

9. It looks cool, Good job! :D

10. Great Job  Bump

11. I didn't derail lmao <-- My "entire" reply was pertinent to this topic.

~ However ~ You're change in tone and mannerism is noted and Respected. For that, I commend you.

**Off topic for xo- Funny tho e.e, been to plenty clans since and not one has a prob wit any acc, or me lol. Only you and Lady <-- weird o.o**

12. ^^ First off- get out more, maybe you will actually see stuff ;).

Second- Read my WHOLE reply lmfao. e.e juz sayin.

~Op great job!~

13. ^^ "insanity in all of us, what makes us human" <--- Yes. And that's why we see it and CHANGE!! Brilliant Lady, bravo... Way to support STAYING insane... Such clarity in your wisdom.

Here's an idea- Listen to people. Do I hate you? Nah. Not my way. Are you looney? <-- I call it like I see it. My honesty is blunt, my apologies for the offense. You gave me a whooping ZERO chance of trying to understand me. You accused me of being a mole, a spy- for the simple fact I had you blocked. Ask yourself this... Why did I have you blocked? BECUZ YOU'RE A LOON! <-- tada. Don't get pissd at the messenger, look in the mirror.

^^ Can't put it much clearer than that. Hate me all you want, you know better. Now ya just gotta admit it.

sigh *drops mic*

~Support for op, not ^^^~

14. You had 2 lines of support and 10 lines of hate. What else do I need to read?

And I need to get out more? You spend the majority of your time trying to convince the forums that everyone is out to get you. Speaking of loonys.

15. Lookup "Hate"- loathing, detestation, intense dislike, distaste, abhorrence, abomination...

^^ Pretty intense words. Show some wisdom Ashaya- know what you're talking about.

None of my replies show "abhorrence". I have no need to hate them. I am allowed to not like them, and provide my honest opinion why. <-- if that bothers you, look in the mirror. YOU are the one it bothers, not me. juz a heads up

** You said- "And I need to get out more? You spend the majority of your time trying to convince the forums that everyone is out to get you. Speaking of loonys." <-- Is it your nature to lie? PLEASE enlighten us all with what you know that we don't lmfao**
    FORUM SEARCH- Kaw's Grand Illusion

~ Who tells lies? Liars~ xD

16. Great job!! Much support!:)

17. Calling someone a loony is showing distaste. Learn to read your own source.

Ahh yes. The grand illusion thread. A thread that only served to prove you were insane yourself.

Try to point to something more credible please.

18. Also abhorrence fits quite well in describing your first post.

Anyways I'm done here. Support this amazing thread, I won't derail it anymore.