Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Chat about clans and unofficial alliances.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Postby Almightystevie on Jul 18 2017, 6:11am

I support the general idea
Almightystevie

Postby LordSavan on Jul 18 2017, 7:51am

-MPS- wrote:Support.

Huh? There's no way I can war with my clan unless I want to use just my lowland buildings and try to outspamm the pc pros and hot bots. Return round or primal and ill never leave for an Indy again. Another dev idea that destroys loyalty, then you call the players unloyal. Facepalm
LordSavan

Postby LrdDarius on Jul 18 2017, 7:51pm

The premise is sound so support
LrdDarius

Postby Dave on Jul 19 2017, 2:29am

LordSavan wrote:
-MPS- wrote:Support.

Huh? There's no way I can war with my clan unless I want to use just my lowland buildings and try to outspamm the pc pros and hot bots. Return round or primal and ill never leave for an Indy again. Another dev idea that destroys loyalty, then you call the players unloyal. Facepalm

If you leave for war and return without hitting an eb your bonus would remain.
Dave

Postby Dave on Jul 19 2017, 2:34am

Almightystevie wrote:I support the general idea

Was hoping devs would support it too bud.
Dave

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Jul 19 2017, 6:05am

What if there was an integrated system with legends where you start with a plunder bonus at the beginning of an event, and then each time you leave a clan (or join a new clan AND hit the eb there, as has been suggested a lot here), it goes down by a certain percent. So maybe you start with 50%, hop to another clan and join the eb, and now you have 45%.
Maybe earning a spell from warring gives back 5% -- so when you hop back inclan it effectively had no effect.

Apologies if this has been said, but I've read the first half dozen pages and the last half dozen pages of the thread.
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH on Jul 19 2017, 6:50am

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:What if there was an integrated system with legends where you start with a plunder bonus at the beginning of an event, and then each time you leave a clan (or join a new clan AND hit the eb there, as has been suggested a lot here), it goes down by a certain percent. So maybe you start with 50%, hop to another clan and join the eb, and now you have 45%.
Maybe earning a spell from warring gives back 5% -- so when you hop back inclan it effectively had no effect.

Apologies if this has been said, but I've read the first half dozen pages and the last half dozen pages of the thread.

50% is a little high,even any percentage is high,imagine the screaming from the smalls say the GAP!!.But something along those lines is a good idea,% on increased drops over the max would work better.
Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH

Postby Thin_Diesel_MaCHiNE on Jul 19 2017, 7:23am

Support
Thin_Diesel_MaCHiNE

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Jul 19 2017, 9:38am

@ana the number was for the sake of a clear example, I don't have nearly enough deep mechanic info, or player movement info, to try and give perfectly accurate numbers.
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby GLR______FROZEN-HELL______GLR on Jul 19 2017, 10:42am

Support !!
GLR______FROZEN-HELL______GLR

PreviousNext

Return to Clans and Alliances