Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Dave, Apr 29, 2017.

1. xIllIIxSage-RutoxIllIlx"]In my opinion what KAW has to do is find a way to reward players for staying in a single clan. plunder bonuses... event drop bonuses... war bonuses... it can all be summed up as a Loyalty bonus. Your Loyalty bonus increases for each <timeframe> remained in your home clan, and decreases at a rapid rate with <timeframe> spent outside your home clan, once it hits 0, the clan your in is deemed to be your new 'Home' this of course means for clan hoppers, your home clan may change on a daily (hourly?) basis... however they will never reap the true rewards of it as they'll have such a low loyalty score that it accounts for nothing. On the other hand players that grow together, work together, fight together, they grow a bond... they grow 'loyalty' and are rewarded for this.

its fair to all. it helps your war clan, and in this particular case even makes theoretical sense. a clan that spends a year solid with one another training and fighting would have a strategic edge over any other clan as is... and now its shown. it helps your eb clans, preventing item runners.

Once up and running the old Clan Prestige leaderboard could be replaced with the new Clan Loyalty leader board, where the total tiers would be added up from the top 100 members of the clan (a few of you understand the need for this statement) and displayed as an overall clan loyalty score!

*** EDIT *** (added from below)
    Proposed tiers could be:\
    Tier 1 - 24 in same clan (2% plunder PVE/PVP/event bonuses)
    Tier 2 - 72 hours in same clan (4% plunder PVE/PVP/event bonuses)
    Tier 3 - 1 week in same clan (6% plunder PVE/PVP/event bonuses)
    Tier 4 - 2 weeks in same clan (8% plunder PVE/PVP/event bonuses)
    Tier 5 - 4 weeks in same clan (10% plunder PVE/PVP/event bonuses)
    Tier 6 - 2 months in same clan (12% plunder PVE/PVP/event bonuses)
    Tier 7 - 4 months in same clan (14% plunder PVE/PVP/event bonuses)
    Tier 8 - 6 months in same clan (16% plunder PVE/PVP/event bonuses)
    Tier 9 - 9 months in same clan (18% plunder PVE/PVP/event bonuses)
    Tier 10 - 1 year in same clan (20% plunder PVE/PVP/event bonuses)

On the flip side, loyalty fades quickly...
    for every 24 hours out of the clan you built your loyalty in you lose 1 tier

This would allow for freedom within clan still. If you want to pop out of clan for a few hours to help a sub clan unlock some ebs, or sure.. do a quick item hunt, just be back within 24 hours. Can you manipulate this? Sure. But you'd have to work hard at it, and have a clan willing to enable you. As you can see, this is not designed to force loyalty... i'm not going to feign loyalty to a clan i am not loyal to for a bonus lower than I can get from BR for a month. Or moreso, feign loyalty for a whole year for a bonus less than i can get from a simple crux chest...

...however as someone that has shown loyalty for a full year, I was here because I wanted to be here, my extra 20% feels like a true reward at that point.

2. Here's an idea - how about the clan owners/council focus on finding ways to keep their members loyal? How about existing members find ways to recruit perms by talking about how awesome it is there?

I'm not sure I see any overall game benefits to essentially forcing players to stay put, stop equipment hunting, or doing trains etc or forfeit a plunder bonus.

Smaller clans will be forced to only do small ebs because posting ads in WC has just become nearly obsolete.

And you better really like those people you're in a clan with because you won't be out meeting and getting to know other players.

My question is - what purpose does clan loyalty serve, without being bribed with a bonus?

3. You make a good point. I would still leap out to help clans regardless of bonus. However you and I both know we can make plenty of gold with out a bonus. What about the smaller accounts that stay put? What incentive is there for them. They hit events just as hard but lose out to big accounts. If we want to bridge the gap how would you do it???

4. It's the nature of the beast on KaW. Bigger accounts should earn more than smaller ones. It's the incentive to grow your account. I think the crest plates are helping smalls to grow incrementally during an event, thereby increasing their drops.

Part of the fun I had as a new player was going to many different clans item hunting. I think even back then I would have skipped the bonus to item hunt and hit bigger ebs.

5. Highly support

6. Thanks mate

7. Thank you.

8. Support.

An interim suggestion might be to increase event item drops by say 1% for each hour that an individual was active in the eb. This will provide a small increase to those players who remain in a single clan. And some recognition that it is not all about speed or money.

This would mean that the longer it takes a clan to do an eb the higher the potential bonus. If an eb is completed in less than an hour there is no bonus. I believe the maximum bonus would be 15% if a clan takes over 15 hours to do TSG.

While personally I would like it if the bonus increases the max item drops, this would not be essential.

9. Support but devs wouldn't do it because it encourages the longetivity of this game and they want death

10. A much simpler way, that still allows visiting, would be to have each player designate a home clan. For each 24 houra spent in that clan each month, u getva 1% plunder bonus for a week. Spend 18 days out of 30 in home clan, 18% bonus.

11. There are a lot of comments to go through. Read a lot. Plenty of good view points. If you want a system like what you intend. It would need to be something like this:

Clan ranking in event.
    First place gets (x)
    Second gets (x)
    Third gets (x)

Top 10% of clans gets (x)
    Top 25%-10% gets (x)
    Top 50%-25% gets (x)
    Top 100%-50% gets (x)

(x) represents whatever magic number that may encourage the clan to aim for the event and spend some cash. (dev math and a perk for them)

To participate in clan ranking rewards: you must be in the clan at the start of event. Leaving a clan removes you from receiving any reward from clan rankings. Prevents them from jumping to near finishing ebs and returning to the clan (or a stronger one) for more rewards on top of the aka, jumping eb rewards.

The top 100%-50% is set up this way so lower lvl players are not just jumping to the next higher reward which would cause issues for starting clans as they would lose members to a higher ranking one. The top 50% of clans are already going to have their perms and strong players and is unlikely for them to just jump to the top 25% clans. It's essential to be set up this way. Prevents high rank seekers.

This gives compensation for players who remain in clan the whole time. As compared to just jumping at end ebs and xstals. Though it still gives this option.

So in a sense you have the jumpers for end ebs. Then you would have the loyal clan members.

Each is a play style and each have their own methods they enjoy. This doesn't penalize either play style this way and should be implemented.

(notes: yes if you are not in a clan at start or get kicked you lose clan ranking rewards. You will have to fall back onto the orginal way of jumping to end ebs.)

12. Support

40% seems high though - maybe 15% cap

13. Some great points here apart from some % being a little high the majority 9f suggestion could work. Thank you for your input.

14. Support.
    Those bonus percentages are a bit high but I support the concept.

15. We never did get any response for this thread. Maybe it's a good time to try and gain more support.

16. Support!

17. No support individuals and lowland warriors get screwed.....