Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Dave, Apr 29, 2017.

1. I agree with this idea very interesting to have but there are many downsides also 1 how would ppl like mercs get anything out of this? 2.what about the zta trains? Its a good idea but would need abit more to think about into this

2. That's why the post is here so the community can share or explore ideas. Zta trains make enough gold I'm sure that people that jump the train will carry on as for mercs perhaps it's time that the smaller clans joined force. also 25 extra clan slots would be helpful

3. Support although as everyone said your numbers are too high, how bout 1% per day in clan with a max of 20%?

And everyone talking about ZTA trains... what about them? Is it clan loyalty to run around to different clans to get the most of your real life cash? No it's not. If your that hard up for gold that you need to do trains then your not loyal to your clan. Personally I don't think EE warriors should keep there bonus either. If you leave clan your bonus leaves with you. While your out warring your clan is still running ebs for event. Loyal members don't leave there clans.

Edit: on the subject of mercs, mercs are post to be selfless. It's about helping someone finish not about advancing your own goals.

4. I think we all must play Kaw in a way that keeps us tapping.
    A bonus would be great. But it's fun seeing friends come and visit. :)

5. What does 7 years in the same clan get you?

6. 87000% plunder bonus

7. As long as ATA promote's ZTA and HTE clan loyalty is a thing of the past,and these cut n paste double item events doesn't help either.

8. I think that if they changed the way eb event drops work you'd see a lot more loyalty js.

If they changed it to 1 item for every action you do (items/pots not included) on every EB no matter size of account. For example a 12 hour EB in a clan that is full of loyal peeps would then pay the same as 4 3 hour EB's in a clan that would sell their mother's for event items. Assuming the actions are the same no xtals used for example just unloading every hour.

Not saying it would fix the whole problem but it would help.

It would also fix the massive difference in drops between new player and BC player. The big players can't really complain they'd still kick ass in events with crystals and a lot of activity which is what they do anyway.

Obviously people would then complain about pay to win EB's not giving ridiculous event drops any more. But really they shouldn't anyway they should give exactly the same as every other EB the real bonus is the gold you earn from it.

Also like to add your idea for a plunder bonus will just make the gap between new players and big players a lot more bigger. Not that it's getting smaller anyway but just think how much benefit a BC player would get from this extra % compared to a new player the difference would be enormous. So im going to have to say no support. If you said a fixed plunder bonus say 200mil added to your ally plunder bonus for 30 days in same clan for example no matter size I'd say sure.

9. Great idea dave

Dave for president

10. How would this effect family clans the lower cs clans would not be able to run bigger ebs that the higher cs family clan members usually would help with between there own ebs??

11. That's a very good point alan

12. It would encourage loyalty to the one clan. Yes family's have to help but would be great to have a self sustained clan right. If the larger clan needs to help then there's something wrong. Maybe pick ebs suited to stats. With the massive stats difference in kaw everyone has a place. When larger members hit smaller ebs it's not really helping in event

13. Thanks

14. Arrrr thanks for the fuzzy feeling of your love

15. Full support  Great idea 

16. Thanks mate. Any ideas or features?

17. This is a great idea and I would be happy with the %s op has mentioned haha