Chili_Angels - Unofficial Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by AshesOfEden, Apr 28, 2017.

1. This is a totally unauthorized Clan Recruitment thread..

If you like what you see.. If what you see gives you that burning sensation in your ass (that you like)..

Join us!

Buffalo Wings - USA

* Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lightly grease with cooking spray. Place the flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and salt into a resealable plastic bag, and shake to mix. Add the chicken wings, seal, and toss until well coated with the flour mixture. Place the wings onto the prepared baking sheet, and place into the refrigerator. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.

* Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).

* Whisk together the melted butter and hot sauce in a small bowl. Dip the wings into the butter mixture, and place back on the baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and crispy on the outside, about 45 minutes. Turn the wings over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly

Beer pairing suggestions: Coors Light

Etiquette: Don't stare at them when you're ordering! Geez

Szechuan Beef - China

* Toss beef with soy sauce, cornstarch, crushed red pepper, chili in oil, dried chillies, raw green chilli and garlic in non-metal bowl. Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.

* Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Stir fry beef until no longer pink, 5 minutes. Stir in broccoli, onions and water chestnuts; cook 2 minutes. Pour in broth, and bring to a boil. Stir in peanuts, cook one minute more, and serve.

Drink pairing: Baijiu

Etiquette: This is NOT sweet and sour pork.. please don't order that in a Szechuan restaurant

TABASCO Break

Piri Piri Brownies

* Melt chocolate and butter over a double boiler or a glass bowl over boiling water. Allow to cool to room temperature. Sift the flour, cocoa and salt together. Add the white chocolate and nuts and mix through. Beat eggs and sugar together until light and fluffy.

* Lightly fold the melted chocolate, peri-peri sauce and dry ingredients into the egg mixture. Pour mixture into a lined 22cm x 22cm cake tin.

* DO NOT FORGET THE HERBS

* Bake at 160 degrees C for 45 minutes, the brownies must be soft in the centre. Allow to cool. Carefully remove from pan and cut into squares.

Suggested Pairing: Catch a Fire by Bob Marley and the Wailers

Etiquette: World Peace Mon!

SALSA Break

Spicy Goat Griot - Haiti

* Blend habanero pepper, parsley, onion, cloves, garlic and paprika into a paste with about 1 tablespoon of lime juice, then set aside.

* In the sink, rub pork with limes rinse with cold water. In a meduim sized bowl, add goat meat, lime juice, paste of ingredients and mix with hands.

* Cover and refrigerate for 45 minutes to 24 hours.

* In a saucer pan, add water, marinated goat and boil until tender, probably 30-45 minutes. Heat oil in deep fryer. Separate goat for liquid and set pork aside, do not discard liquid.

* Separate goat into batches for frying and fry until a light dark brown color. Set aside on paper towel. Once all the batches are completed you can used liquid as sauce for the rice or fried plantain.

* Garnish with pikliz and enjoy!

Drink Pairing: Kremas (Coconut cream liqueur)

Book Pairing: The Serpent and The Rainbow by Wade Davis

*If you don't read books

Movie Pairing: The Serpent and The Rainbow by Wes Craven

Berbere Chicken - Ethiopia

Ingredients:

* 2 chicken breast halves

* 2 chicken thighs

* 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice

* 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt

* 1 1/2 cups chopped onions

* 3 cloves of garlic, minced

* 2 teaspoons Berbere

* 1 tablespoon butter

* 1 tablespoon Ginger Powder

* 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg Powder

* 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom Seed Powder

* 1/2 cup dry red wine

* 1-14 ounce can low-sodium, fat-free chicken broth

* 1-6 ounce can no-added-salt tomato paste

* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro

* 4 lemon wedges

Directions:

1. Place chicken in a shallow dish

2. Drizzle with lemon juice

3. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt

4. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes

5. Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat

6. Coat pan with cooking spray

7. Add onion and garlic cook 5 minutes (do not brown), stirring frequently

8. Add 2 teaspoons Berbere, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, butter, ginger, nutmeg and cardamom cook 1 minute

9. Add wine, broth, and tomato paste stir until well mixed

10. Add chicken mixture bring to a boil

11. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 50 minutes or until chicken is tender, turning chicken occasionally

12. Stir in cilantro

13. Serve with lemon wedges

Drink Pairing: Tej

Etiquette: Eat with your right hand.. just dig in!

SRIRACHA Break!

*Warning: She may be a dude

Vibdaloo - Goa, India

"Vindaloo goes to places in the colon that other sauces don't"

- Ancient Indian Saying that I saw once on a bathroom wall in the U.K

* Salt and pepper the chicken quarters. Heat a large frying pan and brown the chicken in the Ghee. You will have to do this in two batches.

* Remove the chicken to a 6-quart stove-top covered casserole, leaving the fat in the pan.

* Add the garlic and onion to the pan and sauté until golden brown.

* Add to the casserole along with the ginger, cumin, mustard seed, cinnamon, cloves, turmeric, cayenne, and paprika.

* Sauté all for a few minutes and add all the remaining ingredients except for the garnishes.

* Cover and simmer until the chicken is tender. about 45 minutes. Stir a few times during cooking; partially remove the lid during the last 10 minutes or so to thicken the sauce. Top with garnishes.

* Ghee: Butter that is cooked to separate the clear butter fat from the milk solids and moisture, an ingenious method that allows butter to keep for long periods of time.

* Tamarind: Tamarind paste and concentrate, fresh products, are available in the produce section of many ethnic markets. Both products, made from the tamarind pod, need to be reconstituted.

Drink Pairing: Poncha de Madeira (Goa has Portuguese history)

Alternative Pairing: Leopard Lager for Mutton Vindaloo Monster (*Bonus point to those "old" folks who just laughed)

Chili Angels

Come and Join Us!

2. Lmao I love u

3. Congrats on 10k posts!

4. Well done. I wish I understood it tho e.e

Clever :)

5. For BlackFission

6. I rate 10k/10k

7. LOVE U BABE

8. Great forum Ashes, keep up the good work!

9. Lmao. Wtf

10. Very entertaining thread like always Ashes! Congrats on 10k posts!
    Gotta ask, are there like no uploadable pictures of hot Chinese or Ethiopian women? Now I'll think of Giada de Laurentiis every time I eat misir wot...
    Chili Angels is a fun clan to hang out, support!

11. 1) Apparently you skipped looking at Kelly Hu.. (shame shame shame on u)

2) You are right! I updated with Sara Nuru

12. 1) I'm repenting at the very moment by looking up that movie!

2) You just confirmed my suspicion that you have a database of hot chicks pictures rofl