ɖཞơ℘ ცɛąཞʂ

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -DropbeaR-, Apr 23, 2017.

1. ɬơųཞıʂɬʂ ცɛῳąཞɛ
    Legend has it that Australia is inhabited by the terrifyingly ferocious drop bears, capable of using their claws and jaws alike to tear off the limbs of tourists with ease. Their ability to hide in plain sight is unmatched as they sit eagerly in the branches above you waiting to strike.

Every year more and more tourists just wanting to take in the sights while munching on a piping hot meat pie go missing, but thats just a myth right? A tall tale designed to scare the tourists and amuse locals? Wrong.

WE are behind the disappearances
    WE are hungry
    WE are Recruiting
    We are
    ɖཞơ℘ ცɛąཞʂ

With Australia becoming a more popular tourist attraction with each passing day there are becoming too many foreigners for us to handle on our own, and we need you to help us put a stop to it. So what do you say?

ɖཞơ℘ ცɛąཞʂ currently doing unlocks
    5mcs+ to join
    Looking for perms

2. Best of luck!

3. And for the record. Splashing water on them does nothing but make them hungrier :)

All the best with your endeavors! ;)

4. Lol that pic tho

5. No support Drop Bears are no joke I lost seven fathers to a single Drop Bear

Rip

They need to be dealt with and shouldn't be made a joke of like this clan (sorry if that sounds like an insult I didn't mean it like that)

6. Drop bears? Do they come from the sky to kill? Altair in bear form?

Terrifying. Devs please nerf.

7. Yes they do and yes they are and yes please do

8. Australia is an ex prison island.... Infested with giant jumping rats!

9. I'll have some of what he's smoking 

10. Support to this clan