ANY OLDIES AROUND?

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by lordzuke, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Mhmm hey I'm lord zuke and I'm checking if any fun ppl are still around from the old days. I'll explain my kaw career previously. Basically I started out in a try hard war free clan then I left for some weak clan cause they seemed more fun. They made me an admin and I got them in wars frequently but my ambitions were bigger so I left. Slowly I began to make friends through palringo and one of them happened to be a really powerful guy from zaft and zaft watched my back every time I started fights that were completely my fault. Anyways I ended up creating a clan made them big and did wars and somehow made the clan very big and merged with two other clans. The clan ended up being in top 50 but I left cause of drama and left with my loyal friend but left all my other members with them(I know harsh). I didn't really care about the clan I was loving the forums at the time. Anywho majesty strongest guy in the game somehow got involved in one of my wars and I ended up being friends with imaki(her friend). Anywho I somehow pissed off the third strongest in the game by resetting cause he owned. Then I pissed off the second strongest in the game by attacking his clan members. Then somehow managed to piss off majesty the strongest and got attacked for a while.but basically I was just a **** disturber but I started becoming a forum regular and that was basically my kaw story. There's obviously wayyyy more but that's 7-8 years ago so who cares. Is anyone fun around left? Or even delphin my sworn enemy.

2. I believe delphin is still around, I think one of my accounts has 7 year badge, definitely 8 year badge. Foxes and ig both seem to be rising once more. Welcome back. Good time to be here.

3. So this was the thread...

Edit:if anyone doesn't know who this is, check the very bottom of my wall.

4. Sup, i'm still here u noob!

-LWP

5. OH MY GOD ZUKE

Outdoortoast/iamtoast/ here.

Long, long time no see dude. How have you been?

6. Delphin still pops in occasionally, some old faces show regularly, some rarely, some never. Swabia is still here, can't think of many old forumers still here you'd know.

7. Man it's like a reunion in here. Unfortunately you guys wouldn't know me :(

8. Im still here and kickin once and awhile

9. I heard he doesn't exist. Like Spragga, but with worse stats

10. TBH one thing I disliked wa the whole spragga mania circlejerk that happened. I didn't like the power dynamic it was trying to push, people who knew about the joke vs people who didn't.

11. Im going to get my 6 year badge this month

I don't know who spragga really is
    And at this point I'm too afraid to ask

12. Pretty much a near statless account that people claimed farmed them and took all their munnies.

13. Power dynamic? It's a joke and always has been, sheesh. Chill.

The spragga account didn't actually exist for a while while the joke was going, which only added to the hysteria.

14. I can ask the retirement home

15. 7 years and counting the days still lol

16. Blasphemy :(

17. Dang t's been a while. Do any of you guys wanna join my plunder war?

18. Only if you have both an oaf and osf. I need that extra 10mil gold from steals.