Seventh Anniversary of Chaos Reborn

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx, Mar 26, 2017.

1. If words can't describe. What do ya call everything else you posted??

4. Congratulations CR.

Deserves respect, fighting along side you, or against.

Here's to more years.

5. It's been a long time! CR is a clan like no other. They're one hell of a family. Congrats on surviving this long

6. congratulating for 7 years, enjoying while it lasting :cool: :cool: :cool: ;) ;) ;) ;)

7. Very nice thread, Ayana. Classy and filled with healthy pride. Much respect 
    I've seen CR fight and they've always been strong. Was a different crowd than the current CR roster and I haven't been on the receiving end of their inc yet, but I have no doubt that with the same leadership they're just as awesome. 
    Over exaggerated threads are unbecoming, like the apoc merger thread and some KotFE threads. But this one makes even your enemies smile for you :) Take note, Machines.

8. I'm looking forward to seeing this happen yeah

9. Happy anniversary CR!

10. Support and congrats on continuing to be a venerable family. Really enjoyed my time in your ranks. Keep it up.

11. Happy Birthday guys and gals!!.....truly one of KaW's greatest clans with some of its finest players. 

12. Happy Anniversary CR! Awesome thread

13. Support
    One of the greatest clans in the history of KaW
    Great leaders, great people!!

Wrath_of_God's first ally
    We miss you brothers 

14. Congrats cr , met alot of great people there , keep on going

15. Congratulations!!
    Chaos Reborn is a great family,
    I still got love for you all.

16. I like it. :)

17. The disrespect towards foxes and IG my god. No mention of other great osw clans nor mentions of probably the first and biggest osw zaft vs IG smh