Seventh Anniversary of Chaos Reborn

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Seventh Anniversary of Chaos Reborn

Chaos was one of the first clans in kaw, existing even before the developers had added a system for clans. A clan so old that when they added clans into the game, it was rewarded for free to the original clans; Chaos being one of them. A clan founded for war. During the primordial time of KaW they fought and brought prestige and honour to their name. Loyally they stood by their allies. Seven years ago Chaos, one of the best known war clans split apart.

From the ashes of that chaos was reborn.

We started anew from humble origins. From what was only a subclan, grew what became one of the most known war clans of its time, held in as high a regard for our prowess as ZAFT and iG during their prime. Where other original clans died off over time the legacy and principles from Chaos thrived throughout Chaos Reborn even in the most dire times of adversity. Seven years later and we have built up a reputation as one of the strongest war clans in KaW. Dynasties have come and gone throughout the ages but Chaos Reborn has stood firm against the test of time and against changes in game that has seen many other clans rise and fall again. It's an honour and a privilege to be a part of such a enduring legacy; one built on principles and ideals so many years ago, valuing integrity and valour. These values are still upheld to this day.

It takes a special type of player to be CR, it's not for everyone. But for those who find their way to us, they're some of the most devoted and loyal people you will find in the game. For that we thank you. Without the dedication over the years from everyone who has been a part of CR we wouldn't be where we are. Thank you for all you've done for this family.

It wouldn't be a stretch to say we most likely have been in the most OSWs of any clan. It's a core principle of what we were founded on. An aspect of KaW even to this day that we devote ourselves to. Without all those foes over the years, this game wouldn't be what it is for us. Seven long years of battling and stripping, along with being stripped. Fighting against many worthy adversaries has bought great battles and forged amazing friendships on both sides throughout these years. The challenges faced, and friendships built through both peace and war have made this a game and family each of us who have ever called cr home have loved. For that we sincerely thank you.

To all of our friends and allies, old and new, anyone we've fought side by side with, that builds a lasting bond. Thank you for the support over the years. And thank you for trusting in us to have your back as well.

To the rest of KaW, thank you too for taking part in this game. Thank you for sharing seven years with us and hopefully a few more. KaW is such an interesting game because of the player base. While we might not always share the same mindset, values or goals, we do cherish the diversity within the game and know that diversity is one of the cornerstones that keeps kaw going and an ever changing landscape. Without all of you we wouldn't have the game that's brought us together. KaW has built us a community regardless of nationalities, creeds, religions or many of the other barriers we would have otherwise faced without it.

It's been an amazing journey and we are looking forward to meeting up with old friends along with making new friends and adversaries as we continue onward.

(Artwork by tcuppetandsaucet)

2. Love you, family. I'm proud of the last seven years.

3. Love this family. Glad to be apart of it. ️

4. Been an honor being apart of this great family for two and a half years. Look forward to the times to come

Chaos Reborn for life

Legacy

5. Happy Bday CR. Been an honour fighting alongside you all these past years. Here's to another year 

Taty
    ₭øɫʄع Łøгd

6. Proud to have the honor and privilage of sharing for many years in one of the greatest families that kaw has ever known. Bringing chaos to the masses till the very end! Happy Anniversary to my CR brothers and sisters!

7. Proud to be apart of a family with you guys at our front and back. Congrats on 7 yrs. Keep it going

8. Here's a fun question!

Why did Chaos have to be "Reborn"?
    Answer: Because they were destroyed in the first place.
    True story... The initial Chaos clan was absolutely decimated.. Ergo the reborn tag later on..

Does no one remember that Lel, I'm sure JohhnyPizo does... He cried for the first CF...
    Always been a clan of jokers... Got Rekt once.. Never managed to get back up again.. Rip chaos.. Nevr forget

9. Proud to a part of such a great family for the last 2 plus years. Heres to many more. Cheers to my family. Happy Birthday CR.

10. This guys a savage 

11. Support to a great FAM

12. Lmao I love fun alts...u'd never have an established player talkin smack. Proud to say I was here from the very beginning, I've seen the clan grow, people mature, and the family survive through thick and thin. Family first always, love you all

JohnnyPizzo Chaos Reborn Founder

13. To a truly wonderful family whom I was blessed to be a part of, and honored to be family again. Congratulations Chaos Reborn, my heart and my sword always with you!

ÇŁλƝ️ҤQ Ƒλɱ༺Á̸PØĆ̸Ậ̸ŁұPSΞ༻

14. Chaos died after Foxes vs IG war ended, in early 2010. Chaos wasn't destroyed by an outside force. It was a schism caused by two sets of members having opposing ideals on the handling of a situation about people leaving Chaos.

Chaos was "Reborn" when people left Chaos to join The Outlawz. The owner of Chaos was inactive. So we stuck to our roots and we started a new clan with those who remained as Chaos Reborn.

Sad attempt at propaganda.

15. Happy Birthday CR and congrats :)

17. Words can not describe how I feel towards this clan and for the people within it. I never thought I would find a family like this on kaw and I'm overjoyed that I did. I've not been with CR as long as some people have, but my love for it just grows by the day. I have been taught many things and I never thought I could be this devoted to a clan and this game. Thank you to CR for being amazing and happy birthday! ️

18. Well earned congratulations to the members and especially the leadership of Chaos Reborn. Where hundreds of other clans have fallen, you are an example of what is possible.

Much respect,

SHIELD
    ☠ĆŁλÑ️☠ ✯Á̸PØĆ̸Ậ̸ŁұPS Ξ✯

19. Congrats on 7 years.

20. To have been a part of this family for so long is an honor. I have been truly blessed to be surrounded by so many loyal brothers and sisters. The friendships made in CR have stood the test of time and mean more to us than words can say.

I am so very proud to be one of the leaders of these amazing warriors and friends.

ChiaBat
    Chaos Reborn Leader