An actual goodbye

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by _-Decado_-, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You really do lack any substance of self worth. it is evident by how you trying to act all clever and self knowing. Do drop the fake act .Go use your high n mighty superior vast expanse of knowledge and psychology in the real world where it can actually be of value.Here on kaw its just hit and be hit simplicity. We are acknowledging the prescence of sweet dec on this thread .Not your psychology diplomas . Go make your own thread to highlight your own worth on kaw .

2. Guys it's a tap tap game
    No more of these crap threads please

3. You know you have problems when a normal line of reasoning appears superior to your own. Also, thank you for supporting the idea that what we do on KaW is insignificant. That's what I've been saying all along. If you didn't think that, you wouldn't have told me to apply my high and mighty superior expanse of knowledge where it matters instead of on KaW.

4. Doom you are the thick one here.Dec is a diamond on kaw.Whereas you are just a piece of grit and worthless. Go take your lectures elsewhere. i dont have any lines of reasoning i hear my own voice and mutts like you i block out .

5. You don't have any lines of reasoning? I would have never guessed! Don't worry roni (short for erroneous?), pretty soon your friends will jump out of the wordworks to defend you, because even they recognize your incompetence. Good luck with the voices in your head.

6. poor doom never has had a decent idea to write his own thread so he trys to be condescending on other peoples. When you have made a impact on others then do comeback and try mock here.But really you still a blank to most of us .Dec been playing kaw 4 years and spent most of his time in osw . You cant touch dec's history on kaw.Come back here in a few more years and try again with your patronizing .

7. Much respect
    Best of luck

8. Ok. Stepping in here. Let's keep the back and forth banter to pm, walls, newsfeed, or another thread that's related to it. This is a thread that a player made about them retiring from the game, so let's keep the posts related to that. Thanks.

9. Good luck dec i wish you the best in rl 

10. Byeeee brat ♡ keep in touch will miss you

11. Bye Dec , gonna miss ya

12. Lock please mod

13. Locking per OP request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.