An actual goodbye

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by _-Decado_-, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Before you ask, yes I've dropped my build.
    Mila xx
    Kerry xx
    True Spartans xx
    The cereal killers xxxxx
    Monster mercs inc.
    Bye kaw

2. See you in 2 days

3. Noooo. I will never forget the good times we had Dec...

-Syke️

4. Best wishes dec you always stuck up for what is right and moral when other's turned a blind eye. So you will always have my respect .Take care.

5. See you next week

6. Cool story bro, anyone wanna volley OPup to 20Tril

7. What's with these randoms being disrespectful to loverly Dec on his retirement thread. it dont make you appear edgey & cool . if you aint got anything decent to say because you dont know him, then dont even bother to write on it. You can ask your clan or friends to volley .

8. Best of luck in the real world mate. Don't be too safe, a little risk is always good for you. Laugh hard, love long, breath deep, and enjoy the sun.

Good fight and good night sir.

9. Seriously, you guys. Be respectful. This random person who is quitting a largely irrelevant phone app in such a pointless, low-effort manner deserves respect equivalent to what an individual who is the subject of a eulogy receives. Jesus, the humanity.

10. Always sad to see a player leave :( bye

11. Dec aint no random .He was a long term fighter in the Apoc/Zaft osw. You think you are being funny in your sarcastic reply but really you are not.Dec is more kaw famous than you. And was always a joker in wc also. He is a long time veteran in True Spartans clan. And very protective over his friends. i had the honour of knowing him as a osw enemy then we became friends.

12. Dec... My bro, im sorry to see you leave, youve always been a great friend, and warrior, its been great standing beside you, youve been a true friend over the years and i hope that you come back some day, only guy i know thats as crazy as i am in rl, you are truly my brother, my keeper... Keep fighting, try to stay out of trouble ya crazy f, ffs stay ou of jail bro, you ever need me you know im only a phone call away, mad love and respect for you

13. If only his KaW fame had utility in the real world! It definitely means nothing, even within the bounds of this game.

14. Like really why post on his goodbye thread if you have no reason to. Dec you're a great dude and I am glad I can call you a friend. I'll miss your singing and randomness :)

15. Doom your more irrelevent to this post, then dec is to kaw

16. Likewise can be said about you . But unlike you dec is in alot of kaw peoples hearts because of his sweet and fun loving personality. And really if any of us had such a fabulous life this game would be void of people.We all pass time here so you lacking something also doom.

17. The moment when you value KaW fame is the moment when you exceed "passing time" on KaW and enter into "obsessively finding psychological refuge in an app."

18. Hey you've been here on kaw a few more hours than normal people should .What's your excuse ?

19. Attempting to prove that I have faults (and failing) will not justify or validate yours. Let me put it to you this way: just because someone cries when their dog gets hit by a car doesn't make them depressed. Similarly, any given person who plays KaW does not equal a person who finds life significance in what they do on KaW. Your idea that everyone on KaW has life issues is just plain flawed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.