Bad Boyzz Beginning clan

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by lXlXlVeKiNaToRlXlXl, Mar 22, 2017.

1. What we stand for:

We are a not only a clan but a family. We are here to help each other grow not just as individuals, but also whole. We will thrive to be the best we can be. We are a combination of a EB and PvP clan.

Background:

Me personally have been playing Kingdoms At War on and off for 6 years. One day after coming back from a break off the game, I joined back at my home clan. I watched and watched daily to see what changed. Nothing changed it just got worse. The clan I decided to leave to make my own is slowly but surely dying out,so I was like hey I'm going to start my own clan and I did just that. I was like hey Devastation why don't you leave with me and become my co-owner. Within a day after making this clan we got up to 10+ members and growing daily.

Recruiting:

As of right now we have no minimum CS required. We want members that will be loyal, laid back, and willing to put in the effort of growing not only as an individual but also as a whole. Admins and members are needed of all different time zones.

Much respect:

To all those that have came to help us out and to those still in the clan that still helping. I appreciate all of you and your welcome back here anytime.

2. Are you like the baddest? Mkay.

3. Never said that we were the baddest. But we will try and thrive to be the best.

4. "We have set eb rotation"

All you have to do is look at your clan history and you really don't 

6. Anyone can say they are a family. Rarely it's true. Never in a new clan.

Also the wording is to bland. No pictures. This isn't enticing to anyone.

8. Most my members came from my old clan and most of the others are here to stay. There is a family going on here. You can ask plenty of the players that visited here so far.

9. Not trying to hate, just stating facts.

And the fact that yall left a different clan can show to some that you already have loyalty issues.

And beyond that, my other points still stand

10. You are in a HTE clan, you can't talk about loyalty to a clan to others

11. Sure I can. You can be loyal to an hte clan. And besides that, this account is relatively new. Hte clan is good growth, so I can go where I really want.

But what do I know? It's not like the points I've stated are obvious or anything.

12. Hmmm wow seems such bad

13. We left that other clan because it is dying out fast. So no loyalty issues here at all. Would you want to be in a dying clan when the owner no longer plays?

14. You didn't say that anywhere. All we get from op is "I talked to someone else in the clan and we left and made a new clan".