looking for rp clan

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by FallenKingOfMoria, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm a lover of music, art, and rp. I firmly believe that rp, if done right can be a form of art. My favorite types of rp are unicorn rp, and tea rp. Since everyone knows what unicorn rp is already (I assume), I'll do a demonstration of the latter form:

*the gentlemen from london sits down... alone, and makes a cup of tea*

he says, "oh sweet tea, tis a bright day outside, the sun shines, and the birds sing, but there is no song in my heart today."

"Oh sweet tea, the people outside laugh and sing, but there is no laughter in my heart."

"The clouds of sorrow have overtaken me, the pangs of death are all around me, darkness is my closest friend, oh sweet tea, oh sweet tea."

The tea in the cup responds, "Oh crazy geezer talking to his tea cup, why must thou be saddened?"

"The sun shines, and the birds sing, the people have joy in their hearts in the streets of london, but you oh crazy geezer, cannot see beyond your own sorrow. You, oh crazy geezer cannot see that hope."

The old man responds, "What hope is this you speak of where this is none?"

"In all of my wisdom that I have accumulated throughout the years, what is my end but that of a fool?"

"Of all the riches I have accumulated through the years, what are they to me in the grave?"

"Of all the pleasures that I have felt through all my days, what are they to me now, that I'm old, and the keepers of the house tremble, the strong men are bent, the grinders cease because they are few, and those who look through windows are dim, oh sweet tea, tell me."

The tea in the cup responds, "Oh crazy geezer, you think you shall meet your end in sorrow, for you did not seek truth in your days of strength."

"You pursued after vanity, one after another you swallowed them up, as a pig swallows up slop. You drank of filthy waters deep, and tainted yourself with it"

"You are now old, and your years spent, oh crazy geezer. The future you dream for is almost gone, but it's not yet lost. Can you not see the hope, oh crazy geezer?"

The old man responds, "What is this hope you speak of, oh sweet tea?"

"How can a man undo what he has spent his whole life chasing?"

"What can undo what my hands have done? I have utterly wasted my life, oh sweet tea, oh sweet tea!"

Alas, the old man searches for a hope, that he does not believe can be found. His tea, still sits warm between his hands... let this be a lesson to us all, let us not waste the days of strength, and let us find truth, and hope, when we come to the end of our days, let us not say, that we have wasted it!

2. Wait was that a demonstration of unicorn rp?

3. of the latter form, which is tea rp my good sir.

4. Got to say I'm surprised I was so, if only shortly, engrossed in this. My assumption of what someone role playing tea was going to result in was completely off, although I'm no rp'er lol. Interesting thread & a few good lessons within it :)