Academy Of the lost arts

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -GoldWolf-, Mar 12, 2017.

1. AOTLA

we are an old clan trying to rebuild, any help from anybody is greatly appreciated! Anyone can join at this moment, we are doing lots of unlocks and every now and then we do a ZTA (if possible

How to join

all you have to do is just apply to "Academy of The LoSt Arts" to join! Like I said any stats is welcome and any help is appreciated

Goals in clan

Are goals are like other clans, we just want to grow and be strong. But we want to at least unlock up to haunting the escape, if we can unlock higher then we will!

Clan leaders

xSilentXKillerx
    Squidy

extra info

Anyone can join, we have a very active cc and amazing players that will help if needed. We try to B2B Ebs every day but no promises, everyone has lives outside of KaW, you do not have to be active 24/7 just have to get on every now and then.

What we are unlocking now(updated every unlock)

We are currently unlocking TFO any help will be greatly appreciated!!

2. Ok 

3. On your img code please put fit next to img.

Example [ imgfit ] [ /imgfit ] just close the boxes.

Better yet, quote my response and copy and past the img for the thread. You can remove the URL box from your images as well. This trick makes it look better on PC and on all phones.

4. Thanks, serenity!

5. Support, I hope your clan grows 

6. I joined, so far it's a great clan and growing rapidly, we are about to unlock haunting if anyone wants to help ️

7. NQ Unlock On Now
    AOTLAAny help is appreciated️

8. Suppprt.. good thread.. nice pic

9. Thanks eden